TikTok Dancessss

To be honest they don't even know why they're being so obedient, Muzan said not to kill you but he never said they had to hang out with you, but for some reason they just feel like they should.

You set Lucifer to Japanese with English subtitles and play it.

--------------------------------------------------------------

3RD POV:

After a few hours you finished watching a few of the shows, though you couldn't manga to watch all of them so you just had to save them for another time.

Daki cried throughout Lucifer and especially at the end saying 'How cute Lucifer and Chloe's relationship was', I saw Douma crying through it too.

When you watched squid game (SPOILERSSSSS) Daki and Douma cried at Ali's, Sae-byeok, Ji-yeong and old mans death. They laughed at Sang-woo's since they hated him, and then yelled at the old man in the end.

You ended with Stranger things and (SPOILERSS) Again, Daki and Douma cried at Billy's death Eleven's disappearance and Hopper's 'death', and I swear I saw Akaza shed a few tears too.

If I'm being honest, out of everyone Kokushibo looked the most interested in all the shows, Hantengu literally cried through everything 'cause he was scared and Gyokko insulted how they weren't nearly as good as his fabulous pots.

Daki also kept calling Lucifer, Maze and Sae-byeok hot, and she still won't get over it.

You're now passed out in a futon they gave you, considering you stayed up for literal hours on end.

--------------------------------------------------

You eventually showed the upper moons the photo app in your phone, and Daki and Douma have taken literally hundreds of photos of each other and together, and said they would kill you if you ever deleted a single on of them.

Currently you're teaching Daki and Douma some tik tok dances, considering they were the only ones who wanted to participate 🙄

(These ones 😩)

They're surprisingly really good at them but you're obvi better (I just learned these dances just because lololol).

You posted a few dancing videos to your tik tok and they been done went viral in seconds 😩

Everyone saying 'Wtf, are they cosplaying?' and all your friends hyping you up 'cause yes.

You show the upper moons your favorite tik toks and some thought they were stupid but some were laughing their asses off 'cause you be one funny bitch.

(I'm sorry this is short tbh I have no ideas for this story lollll)