Chapter 41

When I finally woke up the next day, it was already around noon. I checked my phone for messages and saw one from Shane.

‘Hey what day works for our double?’

I glanced over my shoulder to see Jack still snoring, and I turned back to the screen.

‘I think Monday would be best, but I’ll have to wait for Jack to get up lol’

‘Jules… it’s 12 in the afternoon’

‘But he’s so peaceful!’

‘It’s a good thing you like each other ;)’

I rolled my eyes and put the phone back on the table and quietly got out of bed. I grabbed a pair of skinny jeans, one of Jack’s Boner shirts, and a sweatshirt and went to take a shower. Once I had finished with my shower, I applied my makeup while letting my hair dry. I came out of the bathroom to find Jack still asleep.

“Jack! Wake up!” I yelled as I jumped on top of him.

“What? What happened?” he shot up, causing me to fall off of the bed. I burst out laughing as he looked down at me with a concerned expression on his face. “Baby, are you okay? I’m so sorry,” he said quickly.

“Jack, I’m fine,” I giggled, standing up. “Just get up! You have to be at the venue in like, two hours.”

“What the fuck how long did I sleep for?” he groaned rubbing his face.

“Well it’s 1:15, so like 12 hours. It’s not my fault we stayed up so late,” I stuck my tongue out at him.

“You can’t say you didn’t enjoy it,” he smirked, pulling me on top of him and feathering kisses over my face.

“Jack!” I squealed, trying to push him off of me. “Come on, I’m not going to be in trouble with Matt because you were too horny to be on time,” I said squirming out of his grasp and walking over to my suitcase. Jack groaned and slowly made his way to the shower. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the blow dryer, pulling my sweatshirt off from the sudden heat.

Jack emerged in a towel about 20 minutes later, strolling over to his suitcase. I pulled the flat iron out of my hair and turned, biting my lip. Fuck he looks good.

“Now who’s the horny one?” Jack said, not even turning to face me.

“Shut up,” I mumbled, blushing and turning back to the mirror. He exchanged his towel for a pair of skinny jeans and started digging through his suitcase.

“Where the fuck is my shirt?” he said, confused.

“Which one babe?” I asked, still focusing on my hair.

“The Boner one!” he whined, throwing clothes around the room.

“I stole it,” I shrugged, smirking at him in the mirror. He straightened up and turned to face me, looking me up and down. “It looks better on me anyway.”

“Can’t argue with that,” he laughed, pulling on his ‘Who the F*@# is Jack Barakat?’ shirt. He ruffled his hair in his towel and came up next to me. “You wore that shirt on one of our first dates,” he stated proudly.

“Shane thought I was absolutely crazy,” I giggled, finishing up my hair and unplugging the flat iron.

“The guys gave me so much shit for giving a girl I liked my Boner shirt,” he laughed. “I think Zack’s exact words were ‘she’s never coming back.’”

“Well here I am,” I smiled, looping my arms around his neck and pressing my lips to his.

“Here you are,” he smiled against my lips, his breath tickling me. “Starbucks before we go?” he asked when we pulled apart.