Free Day (17+)

Warning: This one is kinda disturbing for many readers due to blood and death.

It was a calm night, Marvin was going into the living room and saw Chef Pee Pee.

Marvin: Hey Chef Pee Pee! You're free today?

Chef Pee Pee: Oh hey Marvin! Of course I am today! Boss let me go earlier!

Marvin: It seems suspicious, why did he decide to let you go?

Chef Pee Pee: Oh right! He changed his mind!

Marvin: Anyway, I'm going to grab some snacks from the fridge in the kitchen.

Chef Pee Pee: Actually don't.

Marvin: Huh? Why?

Chef Pee Pee: Because....um....well....just follow my words! Don't go into the kitchen!

Marvin: Whatever, I'm still going to the kitchen.

Marvin went down the stairs and go into the kitchen. Unsurprisingly, it was super dark.

Marvin: Why is the kitchen so dark in here? Where's the light switch? Oh I found it!

But when he turned on the light, he saw...

Blood. There are blood everywhere. There were two dead bodies in the kitchen. A bloody knife was stuck inside one of them and other has a lot of stab wounds.

It turns out that it was actually Junior and Boss. Marvin quickly screamed on what he just saw and all of the sudden...

He felt a shape pain to his back as if like someone had stabbed him in the back. As he turned around, it was Chef Pee Pee.

Chef Pee Pee: Look I told you, don't go to the kitchen!

And then...

He was in the bed, right next to his sleeping wife.

Marvin: It was all a dream?

He quickly went into Junior and Chef Pee Pee's bedroom and saw the two sleeping peacefully. He was glad that they're both safe in reality.