-hard memories

Little (y/n): 

I ran to open the door and it was shut close and wouldn't budge. I slammed my fist on the door before backing up to go to my room until I hit someone. I turned around and saw Kokushibo looking at me angrily. He placed his hands on my face. 

"Why... do you  still... try?" He asked "I just want to go home!" I yelled. Kokushibo mouth curled into a disapproving scowl. He immediately gave me a deep cut on my arm. I grabbed it and looked at it. My blood gushed out like water out of a water hose. Eventually I got tired because of blood loss and I fell to the floor. I could feel someone pick me up before my senses shut off. 

Timeskip

Multiple feet sounds errupted in the building. It was just kokushibo and douma in the building they were in. The demon slayer who was sent to take (y/n) away from the demons because they heard about your kidnapping and was very close to your mother and family . He walked up to the door and hid. He huffed out in fear. He checked who was in the room. He looked straight at uppermoon one who was looking at your sleeping body on his lap. He took his head out the door'D*mn it!' He cursed 'She's right there on the uppermoon one's lap. I can't take him alone I'm only the 4th rank in the corps.!' 'It'll take multiple hashira level demon slayers to kill him!' 'How about I just forget about killing him and just taking (y/n)'he looked back over to see THE uppermoon 1 looking straight at him putting one finger up. Clearly telling him to be quiet. 

He gasped in fear

He gasped in fear. Kokushibo frowned. "Be quiet mortal." "You'll wake her."he mumbled but loud enough for the demon slayer to here. Kokushibo went backing to staring at (y/n). He turned around and ran.  He to the hashira's. "UPPERMOON 1."  He screamed. "What about him..." the water  hashira at the time said worriedly. "HE'S HERE!"  He pointed the way he went, "let's go!" The water hashira lead multiple demon slayers. They ran to uppermoon 1's destination. They pulled out their swords and rushed inside.(y/n)'s body shook because of sudden loud noises. Waking up and looking at the scene squinting. She clung on kokushibo's kimono. He placed his arm on her small body. "You demon slayer get on my last nerves" He said with no emotion. (Y/n) looked back in surprise 'That's what mommy was talking about. ' She let go of kokushibo and tried to crawl over to them but was snatched back. "Hand her over."  Kokushibo growled at them. "No." He held on to real tight to make sure you don't move. The pain was unbearable. He grabbed his sword. Screams of panic was echoed in the slayers minds.  It was gonna get real ugly. He covered her eyes. About take off and make sure she doesn't see the mess he's about make. 

 "Begone!" He sliced those men into pieces

 "Begone!" He sliced those men into pieces. Only urokodaki survived. He had thrown wisteria in the room which made Kokushibo distracted enough for him to run off and get help.