lust

no one's pov:

Douma hovered over (y/n)'s sleeping figure. He adored every feature that adorned her body. He has been in her room all night. He has always had an unhealthy obsession with the little girl. As soon as her laid eyes on her. He knew he wanted everything she could give him. Escpecially her blood. Her blood was the best part of course. But the bonus was her beautiful face. Oh how he wished to devour every inch of her body.  She always looked appetizing to him. He licked his lips as she shivered at his cold touch. He glided his hands down her body.  Every curve every dip. He loved every part of it. He couldn't wait until the day he could finally make her his. She belonged to him. He never liked it when Kokushibo was around her a lot. Even though he couldn't beat Kokushibo. If Kokushibo and Muzan got too touchy with her. He always would think about absorbing her into his body so she could become all his. 

TIMESKIP

A year after (y/n)'s escape. Douma craved any marechi blood he could get his hands on. He thought about this one girl in his cult who has been revealed by a follower who knew the truth about douma to be a marechi. His emotionless face had turned into gluttony. He asked for the follower to show the girl in. The follower ran to go get the girl. He showed the girl into the room. Douma looked very pleased to have a meal who was going to be tasty but was also a little bit  beautiful. "Cut her arm." he ordered the follower. The girl was told that douma fancied her and was willing to mate with her. So she thought that blood was just douma's kink. She was so blinded by lust she couldn't see the obvious sign that he was a demon. Douma got up and ordered the follower out and told him to lock the door behind him. Douma threw the girl on the bed. He taped her mouth shut.  "Take it slut." he said. 

SUGGESTED SMUT AHEAD AND GORE HEAVY HEAVY GORE!

He fucked the girl endlessly. While she was riding him he imagined that it was (y/n). He imagined what she would look like as an adult. But his imagination was cut short when the girl took the tape off her mouth and her shockingly annoying voice filled the room. "Shall I please you more my lord?" she asked. He smirked and told her to close her eyes. She closed them. Suddenly, and unbearable wave of pain flashed through her body.  She opened her eyes to see doom sucking the life out of her. "STOP!! STOP IT!!" she yelled. He ripped her arm off of her body. And ate it like a chicken wing. He moaned at the taste of her. 'I missed tasting marechi blood.' he thought. The girl yelled bloody murder. "Shut up!!!" he scratched her face leaving a large scratch mark on her face. He ripped her other arm  off of her body. He slurped up  all the blood that came off of her limbs. He placed his hand on his stomach. He felt how tight he had become after absorbing the girl. He moaned at how tight his stomach was. He wanted y/n to be here so she could hear all the screams coming from his stomach right now. After the girl he ordered another girl to come in here who was unfortunately was not a marechi. 

He skipped the sex part and pounced on her. Swallowing her whole and alive. Instead of his stomach getting tight like it usually does. It bloated. His new chubby belly was delightful for him. As a demon you had to be extremely gluttoness for your stomach to bloat up. He loved the new pleasure sensation of the girl moving around in his stomach as his powerful acids digested her. A group of followers bursted into the room. Not expecting to see their lord indulging himself on humans. He stood up as his bloated belly bounced. "Come reach enlightenment." he practically moaned.