𝟐𝟏

Regulus expected more, people too care more but everything seemed to go back to normal in just a day, James somehow managed to convince Lily that nothing was happening, and they went back to their beard of a relationship.

"I can't believe him!" Sirius watched Lily and James cuddle on the couch in the common room, Hogwarts power couple back at it again.

"I- I have to go" Regulus walked, ran even to the closest bathroom, his knees buckling as he fell against the sink.

⚠️this scene contains Derealization, there will be a summary at the end for those who wish to skip⚠️

Regulus could feel his surroundings turn black, the only sight in front of him was the bathrooms mirror, he couldn't feel anything, or see anything.

"Didn't I tell you, you aren't capable of love, no one would ever love you back" it was the voice, the damned voice that made him quietly sob in his room and hope no one would hear. The voice that told him he was a nobody, that no one cared.

"James-" His voice sounded broken, weak, as he tried to convince himself that it wasn't real, that the warped image of his reflection in the mirror wasn't real, that the black shadow holding his throat wasn't real. That he was okay.

"James what? Loves you? Sure he has sex with you, but he doesn't love you, hes using you Regulus" Regulus pressed on his ears as hard as he could but the voice sounded like it was coming from his head.

"Stop, please, just shut up" The voice laughed, it was ghostly and low, a laugh that made Regulus shiver.

"This is getting kinda sad, why are you so hung up on him. Is it because hes the only person to ever show an intrest in you, do you slide away the hurt, THE PAIN! Because hes the only one to ever act like they care!" Regulus felt like he was suffocating, but the voice didn't stop.

"I said shut up!" The black around him disapeard, the only thing left of him was the ringing in his ear. He looked up to the mirror, the broken bloodied mirror. And the blood dripping from his fist in to the sink.

_____________________

Summery

A voice that Regulus has had talking to him for a long time shows up and tries to convince him that James is using him.
________

Well that chapter was... legit the best chapter to write, I enjoyed the mirror part so much