1.6

As I sat through the rest of class, I couldn't help but glance at Calum as he continued to take down the notes on the board. I however, was too preoccupied with watching Calum to copy them down.
As soon as the bell rung, I made my way over to Calum while he, on the other hand, tried to make his way out the classroom. I caught him kust before he was abled to slip out the door. I waited until everyone left, then closed the door. Calum stood silently staring at his shoes.
"Calum" I said getting his attention.
"Yea? What's up?" He whispered while looking at his hands.
"Did you take me home last night?" I asked him. He looked up at me, took a deep breath and said, " Ummm... yeah. You called me late last night asking for a ride and you sounded as drunk as you looked so I picked you up."
"Did I say anything during the ride back?" I asked. He looked at me then quickly looked at the spot on the wall like it was a portal. "Maybe..." he hesitated, then continued. "You kept on bragging about how you, and i quote, fucked the shit out of that bitch from the party. Then you were saying sorry and i miss you multiple times while i was turning onto your street. Then you got out, threw up in you neighbors' bushes, came back to the car-" he stopped, a blush appearing on his face.
"What?" I said, curious to why he was turning red. "You uhhh.... you came back to the car and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Then you went in your house and I left." He finished looking back at me.
I stood there stunned and he started chuckling. "It's fine. Honestly." He said. "Does this mean we can be friends?" He asked.
"Yea... I guess."
"Great." He said. He left the room and went to class, leaving me there speechless.

----------------------------

"Hey guys." I said to Ashton and Michael, who were already seated at our lunch table.

"AYYYYY!" Mikey yelled, while Ashton just rolled his eyes and said, "Hey Luke." I sat down next to them and listened as Ashton and Michael argued about who was the loudest out of our group.

As I glanced around the cafeteria, I saw Calum coming toward us. "Can I sit here?" He mumbled loud enough for me to hear. "Sure." I said with a smile and scooted over to make room for him.

"What's he doing here?! I thought you didn't like him?" MIchael asked with confusion on his face, Ashton mirroring his face expression. "Yea, well... I forgave him." I said matter-of-factly ( I'm pretty sure that's correct. i even checked.) Calum smiled at me and began eating.

He finished chewing and started smiling big. "Yeah! And I don't even have a crush on him anymore! I got a boyfriend now!" Calum beamed in my faced. The table was silent with shock.

"What? Did you guys think that I couldn't get one? Do you guys not believe me?" He said defensively. Ashton quickly answered him to break the tension  that was quickly brewing.

"No, no its not that. Its just that we didn't expect you to get over Luke so quickly is all. But congradulations on your new boyfriend!" Ashton gushed, steering the topic onto his new boyfriend.

Boyfriend.