Chapter 19* || Do We Need To Have The Safe Sex Talk?

𝐑 𝐎 𝐌 𝐀 𝐍' 𝐒 𝐏 𝐎 𝐕

"Roman!"

Her head leans back on the shower glass wall as I pound into her. The spray of the water rains down on us and cascades down our bodies. It steams up the glass, as does the heat radiating from us both. Her hard nipples brush against my chest, her breasts pressed firmly against me as I push into her, moving her body up and down the glass.

Her hands reach up and clutch against the top of the glass shower panel. Keeping her steady as my hands roughly palm her ass, keeping her upright and her legs are wrapped tightly around my waist.

"Fuck," I curse as I lift her legs a little more to push in at a new angle. Placing kisses and bites along her neck and down her chest, adding to the ones already there from our multiple rounds last night, my hands dig into the round globes of her ass. Squeezing hard, needing something to grab as I feel her tight core squeeze my cock perfectly. Her moans get me pounding into her faster and harder, making me groan. "Lia."

"Right there," She whimpers as I push as deep into her as I can go, and as soon as I do we both climax.

She slumps against the glass, her chest rising and falling rapidly. I lean into her more resting my body against hers, our exhaustion from last night and now this morning showing. Carefully pulling out, I place her back down onto the shower floor and dispose of the condom in the bathroom trash basket.

Arching my back, I stretch as my body aches from the strenuous amounts of sex we've had over the past twelve hours. Turning back around, Rosalie is standing under the showerhead, running her hands through her hair.

Her body slumped as well from exhaustion and probably aching like I am. The water will provide some relief. My eyes flicker to the bruising marks appearing on her neck and I curse inside, knowing she is going to murder me for them when she realizes.

"You're hogging the shower." I place my hands on her waist to move her and she looks over her shoulder at me before rolling her eyes. She turns around, getting under the shower so we can both use it.

"Who's hogging it now? You take up most of the shower," She points out, pursing her lips.

I shrug. "My shower."

"Asshole."

A few moments of silence pass as we both focus on cleaning up and my thoughts stray back to a few days ago. "You know, I can't believe Tavia accepted those burned ass cookies."

"It's the gesture and the thought that counts. She thought it was sweet." She shrugs before moving around me to get out of the shower.

"Was she watching the same thing we were?" I question as I turn off the shower before stepping out and wrapping a towel around my waist as she does her body.

"No wonder you're single." Hollywood scoffs before heading into my bedroom.

Drying off, I throw on a pair of sweatpants and sit on my bed, tapping away on my phone as Hollywood gets changed and throws her wet hair up into a bun. Once she has everything, we head out of my room and downstairs so she can leave.

My eyebrows furrow as I hear lots of commotion and the smell of actual food coming from our kitchen, which is not normal. As we round the corner and past the living area entrance to get to the front door, my eyes focus on one specific person.

"Mom?"

Stopping at the entrance of the open-plan kitchen and living area, Hollywood stops beside me. My mom looks over from where she is cooking at the stove, with a lot of the guys surrounding the kitchen, like a pack of hungry wolves who haven't eaten in ten days.