Chapter 2 - "I HAVE A DICK!"

After the dramatic couple finally calmed down, they went outside to discuss more things with the doctor.

"..."

"..."

So it was just me, and the handsome teenage stranger beside me. We were enveloped with awkward silence. As I couldn't stand it anymore, I tried to strike up a conversation.

" Uh- Ehem!  Well- hi?" I awkwardly spat out.

"Hello" He replied politely while throwing me one of his dazzling smiles again. 

His voice was very deep, melodious, and very pleasant to hear. I bet his looks and voice alone could steal hundreds of- no. Thousands of girls' hearts. Even my heart, which didn't move by his looks skipped a beat when he talked. 

Ugh- too bright

I squinted my eyes as he smiled.

Is it just me, or did I just see sparkles and flowers in the background? 

As my mind wandered into space, the awkward silence continued to envelop our surroundings.

"..."

"..."

Trying to escape this suffocating silence, I came up with a solution. 

"Um..... Excuse me" I said, trying not to sound awkward.

"Yes?" He replied tilting his head.

"Well, can I go to the bathroom?" I asked.

"Oh." the man replied. Then he quickly flashed one of those sparkly smiles of his again.

"Sure," he said, gesturing the way to the bathroom.

I nodded at him as thanks then made my way through the bathroom.

Fuck, it's just the bathroom but I feel like I've just walked a thousand kilometers.

 I inwardly complained.

But damn, is this really one of those transmigration stories?

I thought, while rushing through the bathroom, then hurriedly looked at the mirror.

I froze in my tracks, stunned. What I saw was a young boy, with silver hair and eyes that seemed to sparkle as soon as it hits the light.

"So pretty..." I unconsciously muttered, in a trance. I tried to reach out to the mirror but stopped halfway.

Wait, that's not the important part-

I gritted my teeth and pulled back my hand then groped my chest checking if I really turned into a man.

It was flat.

"..."

I knew I was originally flat, but this is just-

I looked down and pulled the garter of the hospital pajama that I wore. As I looked, I saw a stick-like thing that poked through the underwear.

"..."

Fuck?

Shocked, I stumbled backwards and fell. A loud noise that went BAAM! can be heard, echoing around the bathroom. My head crashed into the stall but my mind was unable to register the recoil from the fall that occurred because of my currently confused state of mind.

No no no no no no. This is absolutely unacceptable! I can probably accept that I transmigrated, but transmigrating into a man's body is a no-no.

My stomach began to churn when suddenly, the door was slammed open.

BANG!

The handsome stranger was seen, worriedly checking if something happened.  As he saw me on the floor, he quickly kneeled and checked my soul-less body. Sensing that something is wrong, he immediately  asked me if I was okay.

His words of concern was passing from my ear to another. Flustered by the current situation, I unconsciously ignored his words and turned to the side, looked at the man with a face full of horror, then yelled.

"I HAVE A DICK!"

[A/N: broken english here! AHHAHAHAHA..(*bitter laughs*) Forgive me if I have a lot of errors, cause you see, english really isn't my first language. My vocabulary is also very TERRIBLE!!! I had a lot of trouble on coming up with this chapter but I gave it my best shot so I really really hope you like it. Oh and by the way, next chapter is about the faces of the characters that appeared so stay tuned! -- Author-nim signing out~]