Chapter 1: Shuchi'in Private Academy / Kiyotaka's First Day

-Battle #1: Introduction

Shuchi'in Private Academy!!

An incredibly prestigious academy, that originated to educate the young nobles and samurai!!

But in today's and age of society. Everything had changed drastically.

Whether you like it or not, change will come our way!!

For what is new today might be a thing in the past.

You can't expect the past to stay in the present or the present will stay the same in future.

Our ancestors built and shaped the past, as we live in the present, and built for the future!

That's why in modern times, aristocracy no longer exists. It's like a long distance reality from us.

Yet it is still a very popular topic in today's genre of movies or books.

As of now people are much more obsessed with technology than how it is dealt with from before.

Even AI's are getting more human-like than before.

For all of this is done with countless studies and research. To which may be the end-all be-all of a student's time!

Countless rejections and revisions are all a pain anyways!

Moving on.

Politics is still present to this day and it will keep evolving through the years gone by. Children who became the leaders cannot be referred to as "ordinary" people!

In fact, they are to be considered the least ordinary people alive. Or that's what the people thought.

Student #1: "Everyone, look!!!"

Student #2: "It's the Student Council!!"

Students from this school gathered a line in the entrance way of the school

Students from this school gathered a line in the entrance way of the school. Because of admiration towards the most respected spots in Shuchi'in Academy.

The Student Council!

Being in this prestigious spot can only mean one thing. You are respected by your pears and be treated like a celebrity!