Chapter 23

Warning: Mature Content ahead. Parental Guidance is advised.

Chapter 23

“Oh, I will. You will drop on the bed, naked and writhing in pleasure below me, baby.”

Natulala ako sa sinabi niya. He stopped moving and stared at me. I could drown by just staring at his eyes. Wala sa sariling nakagat ko ang labi. I imagined him moving on top of me, pinning my hands on the top of my head. Sweating, his ragged breathing filling my ears, while I moan his name deliriously.

He must have seen the look on my face because he smirked at me before he licked my parted lips and delved in his tongue inside. He pulled my panty from my back down to my feet. I lifted myself a bit for him to pull it down my hips freely. I grabbed his hair and fought with his tongue invading my mouth. I groaned when he squeezed my butt. My eyes popped open when I felt him unhooked my brassiere.

My bosoms sprang out of its confinement after he pulled my cover away from me. I was completely naked in front of him. He licked his lips before he dipped and latched on one of my breasts. He sucked and nicked my nipples sensually. An erotic moan escapes of my mouth because of what he did. My eyes closed tightly while I gripped on his shoulders.

“C-Casmon...” I begged. I don’t know what is it for but I know the pleasure was driving me nuts. I started grinding my wet, pooling feminity against his crotch. My hand travelled down on his stomach until it reaches the button of his pants.

He was busy sucking my breasts, I could feel the tension in the room rose up. The wild side of me got awakened when I felt his finger slide on my wet slit. An elicit moan escapes of my mouth, making him groan in pleasure. I looked down on his part and frantically unbuttoned his pants while he was kissing my neck to my nape.

“B-Baby...” he groaned painfully when my hand feel on his manhood. I licked my lips before i stepped down from him. He looked at me while I was pulling his pants down with his boxer briefs. My eyes widened when it dawned into me. I gulped slowly while staring at his manhood. It was huge... And long. God. Would that even fit me?

He was all naked now just like me. I licked my lips when I felt it dried. Pakiramdam ko mawawasak ako kapag pumasok ‘yon sa akin. He pulled me up before he lifted me and laid on the bed. He placed himself between my thighs, kissing me from my chest, my abdomen until he reached my flower.

I gasped and gripped on the bedsheet when I felt him kissing it. I almost closed my legs when his hot breath hit my private part. My chest heaved up and down because of anticipation. I looked down on him and saw him looking back at me, too. He kissed my inner thighs and licked it down to my part. I moaned when he licked my wet slit. He was licking it savagely and was playing with my clit making me arch my back in pleasure.

“Ohhh. Casmon...” he was busy licking and lapping on it while his fingers sliding on my slit, spreading the juices around it. I gripped on his hair when sucked my clit, my eyes dilating in sheer pleasure. My sweat forming on my forehead and chest. “Ohh. Ahh. Ahh. Casmon... Gosh. W-What are y-you— oh!” I flinched when he tried to enter one of his finger.

It hurts a little but it subsided when he was inside. This will be the death of me. Gosh, Casmon, you beast in bed. He started thrusting his finger in and out while still sucking my nub and took his pleasure while sipping my juices. His pace fasten until I was shouting his name non stop.

“Fuck... Casmon... Ahh. Ahh.”

I started meeting his finger’s thrusts while I gripped on the sheets or onto my hair, I moved my hips up and down while I was feeling his finger inside of me. His face went up to me to meet my lips, I groaned when he added another finger in my hole. I unintentionally bit his lips making it bled. He looked at me like I did something amazing.