Date?

When the food came I wasted no time digging in

When the food came I wasted no time digging in. I ordered a T-bone steak with mashed potatoes and corn. The restaurant that Nico took me to was very fancy. He ordered a glass of wine and it was very sweet. I've always loved my wine sweet, so I was excited when I tasted the wine that they had to offer. Nicoló seemed to be relaxed and it was shocking seeing him like this. I was so used to his stuck-up personality and asshole ways. I stared out the window and smiled. The streets were dark but the streetlights helped to bring a little light to the city. The snow drifted from the sky and landed on the ground gently.

 The snow drifted from the sky and landed on the ground gently

I loved winter most of all. I felt that the snow always relaxed me and made me feel at peace. Not to mention the fact that the best holiday was in winter. I wasn't going to be able to go see my parents for Christmas. And that made me feel very sad because I wanted to visit them. But due to the snowstorm coming they canceled all the flights. I would be spending Christmas alone and it was going to be a new feeling. But I'm sure that I would find something to do to kill time. My parents said that they would send my gifts ahead of time to ensure that I got them. I would make sure that as soon as the storm passed over, they would be my first stop on the way to my vacation.

"So, what made you become a lawyer?"

I looked up and gulped down the mashed potatoes in my mouth. Did he really want to make small talk? I took a deep breath and grabbed my wine glass. "I wanted to become a lawyer because I thought that it would be interesting. I've always wanted to fight for what was right and I knew that being a lawyer was the best place to start."