1. Never interfere with the fate of a human

The text contains the lyrics of the song Tom Odell - Heal

***

He floats through the water column, not knowing fatigue.

Where will it come from when he is the ocean himself?

When his hands are the force of currents.

When his powerful tail helps to maneuver among the layers of water.

When his eyes see in the deepest darkness, because they are the eyes of the ocean: glowing in the dark and distinguishing every detail.

He is free, strong.

All the knowledge of this watery world is available to him simply because he is a part of this world himself, therefore he lives in harmony with it.

But sometimes he gets out to the surface, because he is always curious about what is up there. His relatives do not understand this desire, but at least they do not forbid him, so now Mew sits on a stone that rises in the middle of a raging ocean, and looks, looks, looks.

He is not afraid of the active element, because he is part of it, and his voice is capable of both causing a storm and calming it. But he does this only if he knows that this will not upset the balance of the water world, otherwise it threatens him with punishment from a rather strict father, and this he certainly would not want.

And why should he be afraid? And what? Waves? Winds? He will simply go under the water column in one jump, and in a few moments there will be only silence and a little muddy water due to the storm.

Now he watches with curiosity how a ship is fighting against the bad weather. So what has it forgotten here? Has it really accidentally moved far from the shore, and now the current has taken him away with it?

Mew, guided by the same natural curiosity, swims closer and sees it. This is not a cargo ship that often float here, sagging due to weight, but a small yacht, on which... there is only one person? But usually there is a whole crew on such ships, then why...

He sees that this man is struggling with the wind, trying to set the sails, but they are snatched from his hands with a stream of air. Mew even seems to sense the despair that comes from this guy, his tenacity and desire to cope with the elements, but also fear, because people are so alien to the ocean.

Those, too, feel and are afraid.

He shouldn't interfere.

He shouldn't.

He is not...

The guy is washed overboard by a wave, and he almost rushes to jerk after him. Almost, because he sees how the other persons hands convulsively cling to the ropes, to everything they can reach - the stubbornness of this person can only be envied. Mew, holding his breath, watches as he struggles to stay on his boat, but...

But man's powers are not infinite, and he cannot withstand the power of the ocean, which has now entered its peak and is rowdy, so much that even Mew becomes uncomfortable. As if the element wants to deliberately destroy both this yacht and this poor creature that has fallen into its net. But Mew knows: nature holds no grudge against anyone - it simply does not know what it is. All that matters is harmony and balance, because every storm is followed by calm and good weather.

And is it not bad if he helps this a little?

Right?

Mew listens and looks: no, he cannot interfere with this storm, because it restores balance, too long was the last in these parts. But... nevertheless, for some reason he understands that he must do something, otherwise it will be wrong.