7. Cognition of human

They lie on his bed and stare into each other's eyes before desperately kissing again.

Mew doesn't want to ask any questions, because some kind of correct tenderness is now established between them, from which his heart is melting. He cannot resist the urge to touch this expressive face, so his palm reaches for warm skin to stroke again and feels a pleasant tingling sensation in his fingertips from the very chemistry that rages between them.

But he is hungry and greedy, he wants to touch more, so his hand slides a little lower on the neck arching towards the touch. "Can I?"

"Yes..."

A faint breath of agreement escapes those caramel-sweet lips, which Mew takes off with his lips. And his palm goes a little lower: on the groove near the collarbones in the neckline of the T-shirt. Fingers read the simple geometry of this ideal body for him, smooth it out, as if memorizing it.

"Wait - let me take it off."

He barely breathes when Gulf pulls a little away from him and pulls up the hem of his shirt with his hands to free those crazy centimeters of naked flesh from under his clothes, which he wants to touch. But he doesn't give in. "And you too."

What? Take it off too?

Mew does not remember who did it: himself or Gulf helped him, but the result pleases both of them, because now there are no barriers between their bodies striving towards each other. Cuddling up to him is so pleasant and comfortable that Mew suffocates for a moment from an overabundance of emotions. But all the same, this is desperately little, so he continues his research, and now instead of the human world, he has to learn about the human body.

The tips of his fingers barely touch the skin, but the skin under them is covered with goosebumps - this strange property of the body Mew had already noticed, and Gulf even laughed at his reaction and surprise. It was then explained to him that this arises not only from the cold, but also from the excitement. And since the room is hot enough now, he dares to hope...

Mew touches the protruding nipple and catches a half-sigh, to which he raises his head. "Should I stop?"

"No! And touch..."

"Yes?"

"With your lips. Taste it."

Is it really possible?

The desire in Gulf's eyes says that he can, so he tilts his head and tries to do as the guy told him. Under his lips, sensitive flesh begins to protrude even more, as if trying to get into his mouth - and Mew surrenders to this mute request and gently sucks, touching the tip of his tongue.

Immediately greedy hands cling to his hair, holding his head in place and pressing it on his trembling body, and a whisper reaches his ears, "More."

Mew himself is intoxicated by this sensation, so he re-absorbs the rebellious nipple with his lips and reaches with his fingers to the other in order to squeeze it by analogy. Gulf obviously likes it, because at every such touch, he moans quite enough, holds him even tighter and even wraps his legs around his torso, rubbing his hips and not hiding... the changes that are happening to his body.

He continues to pick up the beads of sweat that are generated on the golden skin of his chest, and descends a little lower to the soft, sensitive tummy, which is also so pleasant to kiss. And then Mew freezes, because the palm on the back of his head pushes him a little lower, and he doesn't know what to do, raising his surprised look at the guy rushing in front of him in agony. "Gulf..."

"What?" In the eyes there is not a drop of reason - only some kind of maddening radiance.

"I don't understand what to do next."