WRITING

We all know that writing is really a powerful weapon when it comes to voicing out something. It is how people share their ideas, opinions, and great way on communicating in a non-verbal form. Same with speaking, the words and sentences through writing can impact the world and it can be a tool to develop and strengthen human connections and the society. There are many platforms nowadays where writing is being used as a medium of communication such as social medias, flyers, magazines, newspapers, etc. Readers who relate to the same thought being published makes them feel that they're not the only people in the world. It makes them feel that they're not alone and they have someone who understands their situation which connects people especially those who have the same interests. Writing gives us the power to be heard and being heard makes us feel being valued. It is very important in relationships, to be heard and valued that strengthens the relationships not only the human connections but also the society. To be heard and understood, you need to speak up and one of the ways in doing this is through writing. In this way, people will also be given a chance to do the same, to be courageous to voice out. This is what it means to be literate, someone who don't just have the ability to read and write but also having the courage to show this to the world. Having a strong writing and reading skills that makes them perform better not just in school is really an advantage to the society because it also gives a healthier self-image. Being literate should not be hindered to make our world a better place since it gives an opportunity to suggests and gives an idea on how to make an improvement that leads to social progress. Through literacy, people are being able to learn from each other. It influences not just the educated ones but also those people who are not to have the stand on what is right and what is needed for the betterment of the society. Being literate is an opportunity to change the world since it helps other people to rise by being inspired and challenged to become one. We all know that everyone deserves it, but few were just given an opportunity. It is indeed important since without literacy, people will become ignorant to a certain subject that prevents them from developing a strong sense of well-being to the society.