Advantages and disadvantages of Multigrades schools practices in the Philippines

What are the advantages and disadvantages of Multigrades schools practices in the Philippines based on the evaluation that DEPED conducted, and how will you use it to improve the school practices when you become a teacher in the future?

               Department of Education's Multigrade Program in the Philippines or MPPE was supported by Seameo Innotech worked with UNICEF in pursuing the sustainable goal of ensuring access to quality learning opportunities of the most disadvantaged learners. The evaluation that DEPED conducted with 19% of multigrade public elementary schools, employed mixed methods in collecting data like a combination of casual comparative, survey and qualitative methods of evaluation to answer research questions pertaining to the status of DEPED's multigrade program. The evaluation shows the advantages and disadvantages of Multigrades schools practices in the Philippines. The advantages are MPPE implementation to adequate compliance, it has contributing factors in achieving its goals, it contributes to student learning outcomes and it improves access to quality education in disadvantaged communities while the disadvantages are the barriers that prevents the improvements of multigrades school practices. These helps me to know what to focus on someday, to the needs of the program as a future teacher in order to contribute to the improvement of the school practices, and I will use it to improve the school practices by preparing myself today and by appreciating the value of multigrade program.
               As a future teacher, I will use the advantages and disadvantages of Multigrades schools practices in the Philippines to improve the school practices by preparing myself today, which is one of the greatest contribution to its growth, since it makes me become better, committed, improve the skills I've had, participate in training programs and to do my best as a future educator especially in providing innovative strategies like cooperative and group learning, learning by doing, modelling, and project-based and inquiry-based learning, etc. It will allow me to inspire not only the next generation but also the teachers and other people to grow that would change the environment of school practices. Aside from that, I will use the advantages and disadvantages of Multigrades schools practices in the Philippines to improve the school practices by appreciating the value of multigrade program which would lead me take care of it by caring for the students, teachers, other people and the environment as well that may affect the program. It motivates to make a way to think of ways on how to make it more interesting and creative. Appreciating the value of this program makes us easier to follow the specific program implementations like on instructional delivery and assessment practices, on the MPPE M&E system, on the MPPE performance monitoring, on school governance, on co-curricular activities, on parental and community support, on access to equitable quality education in disadvantaged communities, on lessons from multigrade schools, on creation of multigrade integrated schools, and further research into the multigrade program that will help the school practices in the Philippines to improve.
               In conclusion, I will use the advantages and disadvantages of Multigrades schools practices in the Philippines as a future teacher to improve the school practices by preparing myself today which is one of the greatest contribution to its growth, and by appreciating the value of multigrade program which would lead me take care of it by caring for the students, teachers, other people and the environment as well that may affect the program.