1

(The rest of bts are 3-5 years old, and jimin has blond hair in this fic)

The Prince of Bangtan has finally been born! Everyone was so happy. The whole kingdom celebrated his birth, and went to see the young Prince. The other six princes of the nearby kingdoms were invited not knowing what was in store for them.

At the gathering citizens were giving gifts to the Prince.but when it was the other princes' turn the king announced that they would marry his son. Of course the boys were confused as they were only kids.

Then suddenly the doors to the hall opened and 4 little fairies came in.

(Please forgive me if I get the personalities wrong. I am not that familiar with blackpink)

They all squealed at the sight of the Prince.
Jisoo: "Sweet Prince, you will grow up with the gift of song."
Róse: "Young prince, you with grow up with the gift of beauty."
Lisa: " Prince Jimin, you with grow up with the gift of dance."
Jennie: "Adorable Prince my gift to-

All of a sudden the warm atmosphere had vanished and was replaced with something cold. A tall figure wrapped in a black cloak walked in, it was Maleficent.

Maleficent: " Why was I not invited? I am really offended. Since they gave the child gifts, I too will present him with a gift."

Dun dun dun~

Ooh~ See what I did there. The chapters might be kind of short, but I am still kind of new to wattpad. Look at me, pretending to have readers. I will probably do that alot. I don't think there will be many pictures because I can't save images on the device I am using right now. But anyways, I J-hope you guys liked it. And I will try to update soon but, school so bye