"Can you hurry up!" I snapped walking over to the two boys. "We're going to lose all our marks because you two are fighting over a stupid map!" I snatched it out of Josh's hands. He made a sound in protest but I put my hand up to silence him.

"You can't do that!" Calab shouted. I glared at him.

"From now on, I'll be in charge of the map Kylie can help me and Amy will have the compass" I grabbed the compass from Calab's hands and handed it to Amy.

"What are us boys suppose to do" Josh complained.

"Take notes of course!" I shouted. "Of the Flora"

"Flora?" I sighed. I forgot how stupid these to idiots were.

"Names of trees, shrubs and flowers" I explained.

"All of that?" Calab shot bewildered.
I rolled my eyes

"Yes, all of that!" I turned on my heel and started walking. "Now lets get a move on we've waisted enough time as it is!" I trotted down the dirt path keeping an eye on the map, with Kylie helping me. The whole time Josh and Calab complained. I just wanted to finish this so I could see Jake.

"What's that?" I turned around and focused my eyes at what Josh was pointing at.

"A Eucalyptus tree!" I snapped my mouth shut. Completely amazed by their stupidity. Kylie and Amy giggled. I took out my phone and looked at the time.
"We still have half an hour, we can be there by then" I shoved the phone back into my pocket and continued the walk. It seemed to drag out forever when finally we reached the otherside. Mr. Bates smiled at us, seeming to appreciate the effort us girls put in, in keeping the boys in line.

"Well done guys, you've made it on time. Assignments please" he held out his hand. I looked over at Josh who shrugged his shoulders.

"Where's the assignment Josh?" I asked, trying to keep the strain from my voice.

"I was hungry-"

"You ate the assignment!" I shouted. He shrugged his shoulders again. I took in a deep frustrated breath.

"I'm sorry then you guys, you've all failed-"

"Wait sir" Calab pulled a neatly folded up piece of paper from his pocket. "I recorded it as well" I smiled at Calab with extreme gratitude.

"Thank you, now if you'll please wait on the bus we're waiting on the last group" Mr. Bates said.

"The last group? I thought we were the last one's" I said as the others walked past me onto the bus.

"No, we're still waiting on Jaime, Andy, Jake, Felix and Sam" Mr. Bates said. I sighed, of course it was them probably mucking around, climbing trees like chimpanzees. I walked onto the bus and sat next to Mia.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"It's 5:30 where are they?" I ask her getting worried.

"I'm going to ask Bates" Mia rose from her chair just as Bates walked onto the bus.

"I'm sorry to keep you all waiting here for so long" I breathed a sigh of relief. "We will now return you to school, but you should know that the final group has not returned." My breath caught up at my throat, that was not what I was expecting.
"You mean they're missing?" Calab yelled.

Bates paused for a second. "Yes, they're missing" I looked over at Mia, who had the same worried look that I felt. Bates sat behind the bus wheel, and started the engine. I jumped from my seat, and off the bus.

"I'm not leaving!" I yelled placing myself in front of the exit.

"Brooke-"

"No! I'm not leaving until they come back!" I shouted stubbornly.

"It's my duty of care-"

"If you actually paid attention to your duty of care, they'd be back by now!" I walked away from the bus and sat myself on a bench near the exit they were suppose to come out of. I was not leaving until they were found.