Transformation and reunited

In the Paguro home

Daniela and Lorenzo were giving Luca some food

Daniela said, "It's not your fault Luca, I exposed you to the magic too early and your still too young to understand, we must keep the sea in balance and we want you safe so..."

Lorenzo said, "Your uncle Ugo will come and take you to the deep just for your safety and promise use something... to never go to the surface again."

Daniela tried to feed Luca and said, "Come on, now eat, Luca."

Luca spoke, "I want pasta!"

Lorenzo said, "Pasta? You tasted their food!"

Daniela asked, "Did you taste blood Luca!?"

Luca changed the subject

Luca said, "I want to see Giulia and Alberto! I want My Alberto! We'll both be human!"

Daniela said, "No! Those land monsters treat the sea poorly and we must forget them to serve the earth."

Luca said, "No! I want hands! I don't want these scales anymore! I want feet like my friend Giulia and Alberto will have feet too!"

Lorenzo said, "Luca that's enough!"

Then Luca started straining and soon he he arms and legs started turning to flesh

Luca said, "Hands! And feet!."

Luca started growing but Daniela and Lorenzo were trying to revert him but they ran to the elixirs for more power

Luca kept saying, "Let me out! Let me out! I want to see Giulia! I want to see My Alberto! Let me go!"

Daniela said, "You can't be human and magic at the same time bubble."

They reverted Luca back into small sea monster and put him to sleep in a small bubble to keep his magic low and placed him in his big bubble to keep him and his magic sealed.

Daniela said, "Already too powerful like his grandmother and we must find this Alberto, he might also gain power and we must seal his powers up too and we must ask for my mother's help."

They saw their crabs coming in and heading for the elixirs and so Daniela and Lorenzo focused on their work and added a elixir in their room with the well of balance and left to summon grandma Paguro

With Alberto

Alberto was swimming around and was trying to find Luca.

Alberto started going around asking the other sea monsters if they've seen his Luca.

Alberto shouted, "Luca!? My Luca!?"

He kept looking and felt strange

His arms and legs started to turn into human flesh and he got bigger and started turning more human and had human hair, face, and much more and he was happy and he went to the surface.

He started walking and there was a big storm happening and he felt his powers overwhelming him that he passed out

Massimo was passing by to pick up Giulia and he saw Alberto laying on the ground and he was worried that he took Alberto with him and Machiavelli glared and groans at him.

Massimo said, "Machiavelli! Don't be rude."

He got in and was going the long way to get there

With Luca

Giuseppe got the other fish to surround Luca and to get him out of the bubble and when they did Luca started growing again and grew human parts again and he got more like teeth and hair.