The Kraken of the sea

In the middle of the ocean

Giacomo and Tomasso were trying to contact others but saw lights.

Giacomo said, "Did the storm blew us to China?"

Tomasso used his telescope and checked and said, 'What mountains are those, I have no idea where we are..... wait those are ships and a wall of water and why is the moon so close."

Giacomo said, "The moon is so close it's causing gravity to arise."

All the engines of all the boats stopped and a bright light was coming.

It was a giant kraken and she was swimming under the ships and turning all their engines on.

Tomasso said, "The kraken of mercy! She brought back the engine powers."

They both started praying as the kraken swam.

With Daniela and Lorenzo

They were in human form and went to Giulia's house to get Luca and they use the wavs to rise them up

They were about to cross the fence but it had a powerful force field around it so they used the waves to go even higher.

They saw both Luca and Alberto fully human and sleep.

(I don't own picture)

Daniela said, "I can't believe it! No! They turned into land monsters!"

Then the waves were shaking like crazy because all the sheep fish were tickling it.

Lorenzo said, "Woah! Woah! Hey knock it off! Respect your owners!"

They fell into the water and they turned back into sea monsters

Lorenzo said, "This is serious we're trying to save our son."

They were swimming to a glowing light

Daniela said, "She's finally here."

They got on their small boat and the Kraken arised from the sea

Grandma Paguro said, "Daniela and Lorenzo, look at my ocean.... something has changed, it's like my ancient devonian sea, full of magic and power."

Daniela said, "Your going to be very upset mom, Luca got into our elixirs and he and his friend Alberto tasted human blood."

Grandma Paguro said, "Luca and Alberto? What a lovely pair."

Lorenzo said, "It was both our fault, I barely pay attention to him and he gotten powerful, opening a hole in the fabric of reality."

Daniela said, "And I'd try to send him away, never in a million years would I thought he'd do this... he's still too young to understand but he wouldn't listen to us, please remove their power and the human in them before the planet is doomed."

Lorenzo said, "He's now a little boy, loves his new friends and he loves Alberto and the whole world is out of balance."

The shooting stars were close and Daniela was over reacting and her mother calmed her down.

Grandma Paguro said, "Remain calm, the girl's name is Giulia... and Alberto... really loves Luca and Luca is close to them, listen my dear why not let them be human permanently and we must test them if their love is true and if it is the balance would be restored."

Daniela was speechless and Lorenzo said,

"But if their love isn't, Luca would turn into sea foam."

Grandma Paguro said, "True but that is where we all originated and we all love Luca and we all want him to be happy."

Daniela said, "Yes but their young and so innocent and-."

Grandma Paguro said, "Shhh, let them sleep, they'll need their rest."

She waved her hand and turned the lights off to prepare them for tomorrow.