Dinner with the Marcovaldo's/ Alberto loves Luca

Massimo got the water tank and the propane tank to work with Alberto's help and Giulia and Luca watched.

(I don't own pictures)

Maria said, "Okay kids go sit at the table."

They ran to the table and sat down

Luca and Alberto had their feet on the table

Giulia said, "You have to put your stuff down and use your hands."

Alberto said, "No we'll use our feet."

Giulia laughed and said, "Their just like hands."

Maria set the honey tea milk on the table and gave them each a cup.

Massimo showed them how to use the spoons and they had their tea

Maria said, "That hit the spot so what shall we all do now?"

Luca and Alberto said, "Pasta!"

Giulia said, "All they can think about is pasta."

Massimo said, "I better start making dinner, Maria start the generator and try to call the other fisherman to see if their okay."

Luca said, "Your both so nice and your not evil wizards."

Giulia said, "Of course not."

Maria said, "So what are your parents like?"

Luca said, "They hate humans! And they keep me in a bubble! So I swam away from home and my grandma is different she's big and amazing but she can be very scary."

Giulia said, "Just like my parents."

Massimo and Maria laughed and they asked Alberto the same question.

Alberto said, "I don't know my mom... amd my dad left he told me I was old enough to take care of myself and it's just been me since..."

Maria said, "Oh... kids stay here for a bit."

They left the room and talked and then came back

Massimo said, "Alberto how would you like to live with us? And Giulietta how would you feel about having a brother?"

Alberto and Giulia said, "Really? You mean it?"

Maria said, "Well what do you say?"

They jumped up and down saying, "Yes!"

Maria went to the generator and Luca brought the light and she kept trying to get it started

Guilia said, "It must be clogged."

Luca said, "It's clogged over there."

Luca used his magic to fix it and the lights came back on

Maria set up the antenna pole and tried contacting the other fishermen

Maria spoke on the radio, "Come in fellow sailors and fishermen, this is the Marcovaldo family, Maria, Massimo, Guilia, Alberto and Luca, we want to know if your all doing fine."

(I don't own picture)

Guilia shouted in the radio, "TAKE CARE EVERYONE."

Luca shouted, "PASTA!"

Massimo asked the boys to put some pasta in a bowl for him to know which kind of pasta they wanted

(I don't own picture)

Maria chose penne pasta and Giulia chose lasagne

Massimo started cooking all the pasta

Guilia was showing Luca some books while they wait and Alberto kept staring at Luca and felt his face turning red.

Maria said, "You seem to like Luca a lot do you love him?"

Alberto turned more red and said, "Yes because we're friends."

Massimo heard and called them in the kitchen to talk

Massimo said, "It's a different kind of love, you want to stay with that certain person, your heart racing like crazy and you want them happy and you feel happy when they are, that being in love."

Alberto blushes more and said, "Yes... I feel that way with Luca, I'm in love with Luca."

Maria hugs him and said, "Your first love experience and you should treasure it."

Then it was time for dinner

Massimo served pasta to everyone

Luca and Alberto immediately used their hands to eat but it was hot

Luca and Alberto started jumping around saying, "Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot!"

The family laughed and they all ate and after having a full meal both Luca and Alberto fell asleep

Massimo and Maria tucked them in and looked outside.

Outside the storm and waves calmed down and a small light coming from the art gallery and the seniors might still be there.

Massimo and Maria planned to leave and they made enough food more the kids to have and told Giulia to stay with the boys

Giulia said, "Why can't I come? I wanna go with you both."

Maria said, "Giulia, right now our home is a began in the storm, our light can be seen by the town and ships and every place else is dark and I need to help the seniors and so your in charge."

Massimo said, "I'll drop your mother off and I'll be back, stay with the boys and stay safe."

Giulia had tears and said, "You promise?"

Massimo and Maria and said, "We promise."

They got what they need, Machiavelli and Nerone went with them

Giuilia watched them leave and then went to her room to sleep for the night."

Alberto started sleep talking, "I love you Luca"

Luca smiled in his sleep.