Tere Bina Jeena Ye Baat Hame Na Kehna

'Ammi hamari baat toh suniye na' maryam aapni ammi ka picha kar rahi thi zahid aur uski baat batane par unki ammi decoration check karne mei lage huve the

'meri jaan hame bohot kaam hain, pareshan na karo' maryam ki ammi ne curtains check krte huve kaha.

'par..' maryam ko unki ammi ne murh ke dekha aur dekh kar gussa hogayi

'aur tum abhi tak ready bhi nahi hui maryam!' hafiza aunty nagged her then she pouted cutely that her mom's melt

'acha baba ab yun muhn na banao, jao pehle tayyar ho jao, laveza se zyada toh adhe mehmaan tumse milne excited hain' her mom said giving her weird hint

'kyunn?' maryam asked, she is not the bride lol evem though she is but..

'tumhare abbu ne tumhe bataya nahi?' her mother asked her confusedly

'idhar aao baitho' maryam's mom hold her hands that gave her weird scary feelings

'wo yasar uncle aur tumhare abbu ne decide kiya hain jald se jald ab asif aur tumhari engagement bhi krwate hain' her mom chanted happily, and maryam's colour fade away.

What??without even asking her..?

'tumhare abba itne khush the maryam jab yasar uncle ne tumhara hath manga, you should had been there, your father was so relieved to see you daughters getting married to such close family and good people' her mom said dreamily but all could she think of one person.

One tear escaped from her eye that made her mom confused.

'kya hua maryam, roo kyun rahi ho mera baccha?' her mom worriedly embraced her in hugg

'Ammi ham shadi nahi kar sakhte ammi pleasee' she cried beggingly

'yasar aur yasmin aunty bohot ache hai, my love wo tumhe meri tarah pyaar karege fikr kyun karti ho' her mom kissed her forehead thinking maybe she is scared of new people, maryam wasn't never extrovert, she was humble and kind with everyone, but she would prefer her few circle only.

'ye baat nahi hain ammi'

'phir kya baat hain?' her mom asked softly

'zahid..' maryam whispered slowly and her mom broke the hugg and looked at her with widen eyes
that word was enough for her mom to be understand what she maybe saying.
..........................................................................

Thandi thandi hawae chalrhi thi aur sab mehmaan kaam aur baaton mein masroof the, ghar ko phoolo aur khushbu se decoration kiya gaya tha kyuki aaj maryam ki bahen ki mehendi hone wali thi aur milad shareef aur khana bhi.

maryam ne bohot hi khubsurat brown colour ka gown pehna hua tha, aur wo hall ki taraf jaa rahi thi tabhi uske upar kuch pink roses gire upar ki taraf se, usne upar dekha toh, roses wall se nikal rhe the, waha par ek ladder thi jo decorators ne rakhe huve the, maryam thought of arranging those roses, because everyone was already busy in other works.

she carefully pick her gown and roses and bismillah, she whispered and went to climb the white ladder that was almost every huge because the roses was to sticked at every corner of the wall.

She was done, she was contently smiling to herself seeing that the pink and white roses were looking so pretty, then she carefully started to come down by stepping at the stairs of ladder, but soon her gown came beneath her feets and she loses balance, she afraidly tightly closed her eyes while falling.

but pairs of strong arms holded her safely in their arms, the person was looking at her astonishedly, the beautiful woman that was in his arms was ten times more beautiful than any woman he had seen and, her hijab had wrapped around her head losely that revealing her naturally golden hairs, and those white jhumkas she was wearing, but to zahid, her innocency was her most beautiful jewellery on her