Kim and Will

It was not a dream, it was...reality!

Kim was stunned at the sight of Will Anderson in front of her. How on earth did he get here? How did he knew where she is studying?

"Hey there, remember me?" Kim came back to her senses after she heard his voice and frowned at him.

"Why are you here?" she asked coldly. 

"I'm here to pick you up so you better come with me," said Will, his blue eyes stared at her dark eyes deeply. The look in his eyes were telling Kim that he is serious but she did not care. She was not interested to go with him.

"Why should I go with you?" said Kim, raising her eyebrows.

"Because I said so!" said Will, grabbing the young girl and pulling her wrist.

Kim pulled her wrist to break free from his grip. "Sorry, but I won't. I have plans and going with you is not part of it. Let's go guys."

Kim looked at Ryan and Grace but they were absolutely stunned as well. She looked around her surroundings and noticed that the people around were staring at them. She couldn't help but be embarassed with the scene. Why did Will had to show up here? People were absolutely wondering how on earth did she knew Will Anderson, grandson of billionaire tycoon Henry Anderson, one of the hottest man in hollywood, in the country, and maybe, in the whole wide world too. Him being in front of her was obviously catching too much attention which was the last thing she wanted to happen. Great! Just great!

"OH MY! I NEVER THOUGHT THAT YOU KNEW WILL ANDERSON!" Grace yelled with excitement and beamed at Kim. "You should go with him if you had plans with him."

"Ok, lets go...wait! What!?" Kim asked in confusion. Did Grace actually wanted her to go with this guy. "But we have plans so I'm not going with him. I'm going with you guys."

"Oh come on Kim, we always see each other in school so I don't mind if you go with Mr. Anderson," said Grace. From the looks of it, Kim could tell that Grace was more excited for her to go with Will Anderson than herself. Oh yeah! She remembered that her friend had been obsessed with this guy, but she could not understand the need to go with this annoying person by the name of Will Anderson? Why couldn't she, Grace, just go with him? It was her who was obsessed with this obnoxious man.

"But we already planned to hang out together! Isn't that right Ryan," Kim looked at Ryan with a pleading look on her face, hoping that he would get the message that she did not want to go with Will. 

"Yeah. I thought the three of us are going to grab some snacks and ice cream?" Kim smiled upon knowing that Ryan took the hint of her facial expression.

Grace pinched Ryan's elbow hard, giving him disapproving looks. "Ouch!" Ryan yelled in pain. "What did you do that for?"

Ryan obviously understood what Grace's gestures meant and glanced at Kim apologetically. "Yeah Kim, I think you should go with him," said Ryan.

Kim glimpsed at Will and Grace, both were smirking and she sighed in defeat. Ryan is indeed in love with Grace.

"Fine! I'll go!" said Kim with a defeated yet irritated tone. 

"Okay! Have a good time girl!" said Grace excitedly and hugged the dark haired girl. Then she whispered something in Kim's ear. "I'll call you later. Tell me everything. I'm so excited!"

Grace let go of Kim and started walking with Ryan, leaving her confused. What was going on in here? She looked at Will. He had that annoying smirk on his face. His smirk looked like that of a predator who triumphed at catching his prey.