Meeting the parents

Inside his Porche, Will had been outside of Brooklyn Tech for the past two hours. He was having this inner debate whether he should go inside that school and look for Kim. Well, he decided to scratch that idea because the students, specifically the female population might go crazy seeing him inside their school. But if he waited here, he would be wasting his whole time because classes might end this afternoon. It's final, he'll just go inside there, look for Kim and talk to her. He didn't get the need to talk to Kim right now but he believed that if he could not talk to her now, everything between them would not be well. He believed that it was his fault so it was best that he offered his sincere apology . The idea of asking an apology from Kim surprised him because that's not what he usually does. But here he was, waiting outside a school or having second thoughts if he should go inside or not, just to apologize to a high school girl.

When Will was about to get inside the school gate, an idea popped into his mind. He decided to drive to a nearby department store to buy a brown wig, fake glasses and a "The Avengers" black shirt. His black Porche was now parked outside of Brooklyn Tech with him wearing his disguise. He went inside the gate, noticing the guard looking at him suspiciously, but he just ignored him. 

Will could tell that it's lunchtime so he thought that Kim was probably at the cafeteria. So that was where he decided to go. Even though he was wearing a disguise, he can still feel the eyes of girls all over him. Who would have thought that even in a disguise, girls still found him irresistible which amused him. When he arrived at the cafeteria, his eyes scanned the whole place but no sign of Kim. He scanned the whole place again but the person he's looking for was nowhere to be found. Then he saw Kim's two friends, the blonde girl and the brunette guy but Kim was not with them. He just decided to aproach them and sit with them. 

Kim's blonde haired friend eyed Will questioningly, raising her eyebrow. The brunette guy was puzzled as well. He just smirked at them. "Don't tell me you don't remember."

Kim's blonde friend gasped. "Oh my gosh, Will Anderson, what are you doing here? Why are you wearing that?"

"Why I'm wearing this is not important," said Will. "I'm looking for Kim, where is she?"

"Oh that's so sweet! You didn't mind wearing funny clothes just to look for my friend," said the blonde girl excitedly. "By the way, my name is Grace and this is my boyfriend, Ryan. I'm really delighted to see you here!"

"So where is Kim?" asked Will.

"Unfortunately, she's absent today," answered the girl named Grace. "She probably had digestion problems because she's been throwing up what she ate this morning. That's what she said when she called me."

"Really," Will was shocked to find out that something was wrong with Kim.

"Do you have her number?" he asked Grace.

"Yeah, here," answered Grace, showing Will Kim's phone number saved on her phone's contact list.

"Do you have a paper and a pen?" asked Will. "I forgot my phone."

"That's funny," said Grace, leaning on her boyfriend Ryan's shoulder. 

"What's funny?" Will's eyebrows furrowed. 

"You forgot your phone when that's one of the things that people forget the least nowadays," answered Grace calmly, then gave Ryan a peck on the cheeks.

"I'm just forgetful," Will answered in a dull manner as he wrote the numbers on the paper. Grace is indeed friends with Kim, he thought.

"Thanks, I have to go," said Will then stood up, ready to go.

"Wait!" shrieked Grace.

"What?" Will wondered what is it this time.

"Please, sign this scented paper of mine for autograph," said Grace pleadingly.