Some Chubby Thunderplier Headcanons

. Thor has visited Earth plenty of times to see his friends and of course his breath-taking gorgeous golden apple of his eye boyfriend Mark.
. One time during his visit in the spooky month of October Thor understandably was confused seeing strange odd midguardian clothing in stores while shopping with his boyfriend to watching some people harmlessly cutting shapes into pumpkins.
. It took a few hours for Mark to explain to his god boyfriend about Halloween and the traditions of the spooky spirit from people dressing up going to parties/going door to door trick or treating and getting free candy.
. Everything about Earth was exciting to the god of thunder who acted like a overly excited puppy learning about Halloween squeezing his teeny tiny boyfriend in his thick beefy muscular arms nearly suffocating Mark against his chest.
. Costume shopping was quite the experience for both men.
. Thor stood off to the side his arms stiffly bulging angrily over his chest his eyes narrowing in jealousy as thunder rumbled in the sky watching his adorable boyfriend trying out some superhero costumes in front of the mirror.
. Mark was quite oblivious about his quickly jealous god ignoring the loud booming sounds from outside as he first tries on a iron-man costume then moving onto a captain America costume and finally ending up dressing up similar to StarLord.
. Thor absolutely didn't like that at all ripping the costume off in one go and redressing Mark before tossing him over his shoulder carrying him home where Thor decided his boyfriend was going to wear his armour and dress up like him.
. The armour itself was quite baggy on Mark's frame since his boyfriend was literally taller and muscular yet it was a miracle it didn't fall off his body, Thor finds this to be adorable making Mark wear his armour everyday all the while planning on making the American grow and make him a true warrior.
. The few weeks leading upto Halloween Thor was a force to be reckoned with no one able to stop him once he came up with an idea.
. Every breakfast Thor would bring his boyfriend some slightly burned breakfast since the god of thunder wasn't used to cooking at all as he sits on Mark's lap feeding him the huge mountain pile of food.
. Mark never complained about the burned food in fact he compliments and does his best to eat every single bite leaving him full with his abs looking quite bloated.
. Lunch time Mark would be hold up either recording or doing a live stream as Thor sneaks in with food from his planet that highly packed with calories and while standing behind his oblivious boyfriend Thor happily stuffs Mark on camera who's blushing bright red as a tomato.
. Mark never once questions all the attention and food coming towards him thinking it must be an asguardian tradition allowing it to happen knowing Thor would pull the sad puppy eyes which would make him feel bad.
. Movie nights was something else in the house as Thor uses this as an excuse to see how much soda his beloved boyfriend can pack away constantly tipping litre after litre of bottles into Mark's mouth!
. Mark would only wiggle on his boyfriend's lap groaning quietly already full from the recent meal as he forced to chug all the while in between bottles belching loudly due to Thor patting his swollen stomach through the armour.
. Apparently asgusrdian food is very different from food on earth that is packed with huge amounts of calories to help warriors to keep their strength up.
. In just a couple of weeks with Thor's help Mark has easily doubled his weight in that short amount of time causing his muscles to be hidden in huge amounts of flab! His once lean midsection protruding outwards into a large doughy beerbelly that bounced and wobbled in his sleep, his Pecs softened slightly still looking strong as ever but coated in a small layer of fat making them look puffier and his once chiselled face swelled up giving Mark two chubby cheeks and a double chin that Thor loves to kiss everytime he sees Mark.
. In the mornings Thor loves to admire the way the sun shines on his sleeping soft boyfriend as he quietly as possible sits on the small space of Mark's lap, Thor's large hands gently rubbing all over the humans large plump gut before squeezing his plentiful soft love handles before prepping kisses across Mark's Broad pudgy chest occasionally sucking a hickey but mostly adoring and admiring his boyfriend.
. Thor cannot keep his hands off of Mark's body always landing on the side off his bulging warm gut pulling the shorter man closer or cheekily squeezing Mark's wide chunky butt in public making the youtuber squeak and blush shyly.
. When the day has finally arrived to go trick or treating Thor couldn't contain his excitement to experience the holiday with his boyfriend who certainly filled out Thor's armour beautifully as the armour dented tightly protruding outwards along with his gut showing how much Mark has gained weight with every step the armour noisily creaked loudly along with the brown belt around his wide waist.
. Mark tried to keep up with the energetic god who was practically running from house to house filling up the large sack with candies but to how painful the armour was pinching his body it made Mark awkwardly slightly waddle after Thor.
. Once the bag was close to being full Thor turned his attention back to his red-faced yet smiling boyfriend staying close to his side and freely in the open Thor begun to pull out chocolate from the sack lovingly pushing them into Mark's mouth.
. Mark was completely shocked the tip of his ears burning bright red as Thor slowly beginning to feed him candy in public while continuing to go around gathering more supplies.
. Thor watched on love shining in his eyes as he picked up the pace slamming handfuls of candy into Mark's already full mouth preventing him from talking, moaning Mark worked hard keeping up with the pace the armour dangerously creaking louder as the man's huge doughy paunch bloated up against the metal armour.
. With a final creak the upper body of the armour shattered off flinging off onto the street causing Mark to moan in relief as his tanned tubby beerbelly bounced freely from the added space giving him more room to breath.
. Thor joyfully laughed capturing his boyfriend's chocolate covered plump lips declaring Mark to have an appetite the size of an asgusrdian warrior his hand slapping and squeezing the humans swollen paunch.
. Picking up his boyfriend like he weigh nothing Thor swung Mjöllnir and flew back home to spend some private alone time with Mark.
. For the rest of the night the whole of LA was suddenly struck with a surprisingly strong force of thunder and lightening an indication of Thor's strong love for Mark.
. Thor has many nicknames for his adorable human but mostly he calls Mark his tiny plump gemstone!