Map

I'd manged to settle in fairly well to Alchemist's End. I loved everything about it. The nature just roaming around all day, the smells of rain and fresh cut grass, and the food was just, for lack of a better word, 🤌. 

  I'd been given a room upstairs given how tall I am, in the east living quarters. It has a nice cosy fireplace aswell, its brill. And yet despite how good it was, and how much fun we had, nothing particularly exciting happened. That is until 2 days later.

   We all sat playing uno as usual in the front room, when there was a loud knock at the door. It was a stormy night, and relatively late, so this was quite unexpected as you can imagine. I went to answer it, a little annoyed cos I had to step over all the other games we'd played that night. I turned the black key in the lock, and the door almost flew open from the force of the wind. I held it back before the wind died down, and I could see exactly who was at the door. A boy. A boy with dirty blonde hair, seemingly no older than 17, wearing a red and white t-shirt and a heavy looking jacket. His eyes were red and puffy, his hands shaking from the cold, and he wore a small strung around his neck, which I later found out was a compass. But despite all this, the most surprising thing by far was what was on his back. Wings. 

   They were a white-ish colour, clearly dirty and damp from the rain, and with gold tips on the end of each wing. I had never before seen anyone other than Icarus who had wings before, and this kid was definitely not from Outer Oceans. I shouted behind me, "Icarus. You might want to see this."

(The start of another one I have a lot of ideas for, hope you like so far!)
https://archiveofourown.org/works/34263979/chapters/85249939
THE FIC IS CALLED "MAPS TO ANOTHER WORLD" BY ICARUSISANIDIOT ON ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN GO READ IT RN GO GO GO.