A busy day.

You were awoken to the bustling noise outside, your citizens were preparing to greet the newcomers, that were going to be escorted by your loyal cookie guards. You knew they could handle themselves, but this time, you weren't that sure. The kingdom was out of the areas you had explored, and you were worried. But you couldn't come with them, your place was here, in your kingdom. You stumbled out of your bed, running out to investigate the noise.

When you stumbled out of your humble castle, you were greated by a bright sight. It was heavily decorated to seem as if you were welcoming, which, you were. You were excited for the newcomers and approached the gates to exit the kingdom to give your goodbyes to the kingdom's guards. As you approached and said your goodbyes and gave your blessings, someone called your name. Well, it was more of a loud mutter, they sounded tired.

"So... you're Y/N cookie?"

You turn around to face a cookie who smelt strongly of coffee. You smile, but his face seemed so miserable that you took back your smile.

"And who are you?.."

You ask, curious on the newcomer's identity.

"Espresso cookie."

You nod, flashing a smile at him. He smiles sheepishly back, but turns around and mutters something under his breath afterwards.  He leaves the area, joining Madeleine cookie afterwards. The five had stayed over, and you hadn't had the time to know their names. You were busy, to say the least. You wave goodbye to the expedition sent out to look at the status of the newly discovered kingdom.
This day was going to be busy. Maybe you should-
You shake your head, hearing the gates open and the sugar horses starting to trot off.  You watch them leave. You hope the experience isn't a bother for the small group.

Timeskip.

You hear the gate creak open,  catching your attention. You smile, knowing the expedition had returned in one piece. You approach the sugar horses streaming in. They had your cookies... along with some newcomers. You narrowed your eyes, stepping back and letting the cookies of your kingdom settle in again. You grew skeptical of the newcomers. A cookie with yellow-blonde hair and a knight suit and a cookie with vibrant pink hair and a crown, they were.. new..  to you. However the crowned cookie reminded you of someone. You couldn't quite pin who it was.

You give the expedition cookies a welcoming smile and approach the newcomers, a mostly faked welcoming smile on your face. You were skeptical and slightly on edge.
The pink haired one notices you first, subtly pointing you out to the one with the armour on.
"So... are you Y/N cookie? I'm Princess cookie an-"
The other cookie cut Princess cookie off quickly.
"This cookie could be dangerous-"
You flash a disapproving look at the cookie before smiling again.
"And who may you be?"
You ask, curious on the aggressive strangers name.
"Knight cookie."
He replies, his tone mostly flat, yet the previous aggression is still somewhere in there.
You nod, getting to the point.
"So, you are going to be staying here, no?"
The two nod, Princess cookie grins, Knight cookie seems more distressed, yet you choose to assume that the place is new to him. He had the right to be stressed out.
You nod again.
"And where are the others?.."
You can ask, curiously.
Princess cookie pouts.
"There wasn't enough sugar horses for the others! They began arguing so only we got through!"
Knight cookie nods, grunting in agreement. You can't tell if Knight cookie is glaring at you or if he's just staring.
You gesture to your kingdom.
"My kingdom still prospers, even after... the Dark Flour war. You are free to stay here as long as you'd like."
You gaze at your kingdom, sudden memories flashing to your mind as you thought about the other ancients. They were long gone. Or so you believed.
Cause they were still out there.

...