A plentiful kingdom.

Tw: Mentions of guns! It's near the end.

The next expedition was later that evening. The kingdom was still lively at that time, the market and gates to your kingdom being swarmed with cookies, young and old. You approach the crowd, several cookies bowing and moving out of the way for you. You found these gestures flattering and genuine, flashing a weak smile at them. You approached the gates, watching the sugar horses leave once again. This time they returned much earlier, more newcomers, this time much more of them, appearing. They were welcomed brightly by your residents, given jellies and pleasant greetings. You approach one particular sugar horse, a cookie with a candy cane and a smaller, blond-haired cookie with a crown sat on said sugar horse.
"Are we finally here?"
The blonde cookie chimed.
The other cookie nodded.
"Yes we are, Custard cookie."
The younger one responded in a second.
"It's Custard cookie the third!"
The other cookie sighed and hopped off the horse. Leaving the younger one to clamber off the horse with a slight hesitation.
You smiled, seeing the one with the candy-cane walk over to you, the younger one following close behind.
"So you're Y/N cookie?... my name's Gingerbrave!"
You smile. Nodding and kneeling down to examine the smaller cookie beside Gingerbrave.
"So you're Custard cookie.... the third..."
The younger one had a proud smile on his face, you stood up fully again.
"Gingerbrave, Custard cookie the third, welcome to my kingdom. I truly think that you will fit in well here."

Evening comes quicker than you expected, as the sky turns into a mixture of pinks, oranges, yellows and reds. You smile, gazing at the ships returning to the docks. You had gotten message of an expedition that was going to scout the surrounding islands in case Dark Enchantress had landed on them. Though you heavily doubted it, you were going to join them anyway. A rest from royal duties was long due for you. You turned from the balcony, settling into your room for a rest. You shut your eyes, falling asleep just minutes later.

The birds begin to sing, much to your displeasure. You sat up from your bed, swinging to sit at the side of it, before hopping off. You had to be up and early for the expedition afterall. The sun's light was just peaking through your curtains, creating little spots of light in your room. You skipped out of your room, weaving through the endless halls and rooms of the main palace before leaving. You skimmed through the kingdom, waving hello's at the open-air markets that were up this early to provide jellies and such to your kingdom. You stopped a second, realising two cookies walking your way. The path was thin here, so you had to let them through.
One of the cookies, smaller with a hat that seemingly looked like the shell of a walnut, asked something suddenly.
(Yes, ovenbreak cookies are here too)
"Isn't that the ancient that runs this kingdom?"
You turned at your mention. The older cookie with a large coat and a tired look, muttered in reply.
"Yes, but they're busy, Walnut cookie. You can take notes from afar."
Walnut cookie smiled, before the two continued on their merry way.
What an odd encounter. You shook off the sudden encounter and continued to the docks. The docks were busy this morning, cookies greeting you brightly and some ships setting off already. You smiled, waving at the captain of your expedition. You two talked for a while, before settling onto the ship and setting off.

As you expected, the islands were clear, what really was worth noting, happened on your way back. All of a sudden, the ship was knocked harshly by a giant wave. It had such a force, you expected you would tip over and drown. But you didn't. It suddenly was balanced by a force from the opposite side. You ran over to the side to see what had caused such a miracle. Leaning over the fence (?), you saw a cookie on a water column, the cookie looked at you, her bright blue eyes gazing into yours. She shook her head and seemed to be ready to leave. She seemingly dissolved into thin air, or maybe you weren't paying enough attention. Perhaps both. You blinked a couple of times, smiling and going to see if the others were okay. Thankfully, no-one was injured, some were in shock, but otherwise were unharmed. The rest of the expedition was close to a blur. You dozed off, realising you were back at the docks. The ship was stabled and everyone got off safely. You thanked the captain and internally thanked the cookie you had seen earlier. You hope you could meet again. Just to say thanks. But nothing of that mattered yet. You had a kingdom to defend and nurture, thinking of random saviours was not on your bucket list. Yet...
You left the docks, taking the same route you used to get to the docks to get back. Seeing your cookies, happy and unharmed, was a relief. You trusted those who were left to keep order in the kingdom, but you didn't at the same time. Your small train of thought was disrupted by several gunshots, putting you into a state of alarm. You gazed around, looking for the source. Your eyes landed on two cookies, one carrying two daggers and the other two guns. The one with daggers was been pursued by the other. You rushed over to stop them both, stumbling and separating them both.
"I don't condone the usage of weapons in my kingdom."
You said, keeping them apart using your mere hands. The blonde-haired one with a cowboy hat and a somewhat western accent, grunted.
"She's a robber you know?! She stole from me once! She was tryin' to do it again!"
The 'cowgirl' accused, getting a chuckle from the other one.
You sighed.
"You can sort this out with the police here. I am not meant to be dealing with these things. Do you understand?"
The two looked at each other, before hesitantly obliging. You grunt, walking away from the situation.
You didn't have time to deal with these things...