Chapter one: Meet katsuki Bakugo

POKAY SO? LEMME JUST GIVE WARNS?...

There is no smutt in this one.This is wholesome😗. Bakugo is taller then Shoto in this story? Bakugo=5'9 Shoto=5'7/8. There is Abuse,Slurs and Gore.So yeah... HAVE FUN READING,GET SNACKS.

Setting* In the Bakugo household in the morning.

katsuki bakugo POV:

I woke up cus my stupid ass alarm rang. I went to the bathroom and found out that it's soulmate season. I got *. It means I have a soulmate I never met yet.I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I went to put my uniform on and headed downstairs. Old hag was sitting on the couch ready for me to go. "You ready brat?" She asked. "Whatever." I said. I headed to the kitchen to grab my toast.

That's the only thing she makes for me.I ate it then left the house.she yelled.

I walked down the blocks passing so many people.i looked at ua. It was the next year back. I already hated it. I walked in and walked down the hallway passing all might and Nezu.

I saw 1-A and groaned loudly. Fuck. Here we go. I entered the room.everyone was there. "Bakubro is here!"Kirishima exclaimed from his seat.

I shook my head. I sat in my seat in front of deku who was already taking notes of me. "Oi deku!" I  whispered. "Hi kacchan!" He said. I wanted to be nice for now on, that's gonna be hard though.

"How ya been?" I asked. "Good Kacchan!" He said.I nodded. I put my backpack down. I wasn't surprised that I was late.I'm always late.

I put my foot up on the desk like usual. "Get your feet off the desk!" Iida yelled from far. "Fuck off Iida!" I laughed he also laughed. Me and Iida became best friends over the summer.along with Deku. I looked at Todoroki who was sleep in the back of class. Then Denki came up to me. "Who's your soulmate bro!?" He asked. I shrugged

"Who's yours?" I asked he shrugged. Iida walked up to both of us. "How's y'all summer been" he asked. At the corner of my eye I saw the marks on Both Iidas and Denki cheeks changed. 

"You both are soulmates!?" I laughed. Iida blushed. "Oh!?" Denki said. "My soulmate is a alpha!?". Iida facepalmed. Shortly after Aizawa came in and clapped his hands.

"Welcome back Kids.. problem child" he said. Problem child referring to me. "Sup Dadzawa." Sero said. 

"Dang Aizawa-sensei who was your soulmate?" Mina asked from the front. "Someone! Anyways!..I see Iida and Denki found their soulmates" Aizawa said.

I laughed. "What's funny problem child?" Aizawa asked. "Me and Iida are soulmates.." Denki said Iida blushed real hard.

"Well.. good luck!" He said. He rolled out his sleeping bag and threw a grenade. He ran out the room closing the door. 

"I got it!"Kirishima yelled.He blocked the grenade. Todoroki woke up and sounded soft as fuck.

"Oh...Bakugo's here." He said softly. "Yes I'm here, what about it?"I said

He walked up to me and looked at me. "I'm your soulmate."he stated

"HOW!?" I yelled. "Your mark changed when I came over." He said

I panicked for a bit.then got quiet. "Mhm." I said.he walked away blushing.his tail wagged like I didn't see it.

~

after class we headed to lunch. Me And Iida were sitting together when Monoma came up to us.I groaned, can this day get any worse? "Oi look it's the 1-A brat!" He exclaimed. Nobody laughed. "That's some corny ass joke you made." I said

Little omega(Iidakami Bakutodoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें