Natasha x female reader

A/N
Ok guys so I'm thinking of doing girl x girl one shots what do you all think should I or Should I not

Y/N POV
I woke up to my sexy bad-ass girlfriend in my chest. We were both naked, that's when I remember last night. It was an amazing night for my first time anyway. She looked sexy as fuck with no clothes on I mean look at her ass can you blame me last night her legs were to weak for her to walk, so I wonder will she be able to walk to day.

I heard her groan that's when I realised she started to wake up "hey sexy." She smiled "hey cutie" she pecked my lips and tried to stand, but went crashing down to the floor. I immediately got up and got to her side "Nat are you ok?" "I can't feel my legs." "Ok let's get you down to the lab" I got changed into a hoodie and sweatpants. I lifted Nat up and put her on the bed, putting a hoodie on her and helping her into shorts. Steve then came in and saw me carrying Nat "Y/N is everything ok?" "Umm no not really please just get the doors." "What's going on?" "Nat can't feel her legs" I think it's because of her high yesterday but I want to make sure. I smiled down at her she was so cute I walked into the lab and laid her down. I done a few tests on her it turns out it was only because of her high.