The Man

Miranda was working in her local store, she had been working full time and extra hours for the past 3 weeks. She was attending a large line in the cash registers when a tall handsome man appears and buys all kinds of healthy food. 

Mirandas POV

I am EXHAUSTED!  This turn feels so long. I am waiting for my turn to end when a really tall man shows up buying all kinds of healthy food. When I get a chance I take a second look at him he is handsome. 

"Your total will be 35 dollars with 37 cents," I say when I'm done scanning all of his items.

 "Here you go beautiful, keep the change in the exchange for your name and at what time to you go out," He says.

 I am a little shocked but I say "Thank you, sir. My name is Miranda, and *I look at the time* I get out in 15 minutes, sir," 

"I will be waiting for you, in the parking lot, then," He says, he packs his things and goes out of the store. 

Now I'm a little nervous. I finish my turn and go out to the parking lot to get my car when I suddenly see him. The man from a while ago. 

 He walks to me and greets me "Hello, beautiful, we meet again" 

"Hello sir, how may I help you," I say trying to be polite

"I want to invite you to drink a coffee tomorrow, are you free?" He says

 "I-I am sir," I say stuttering from my nervousness. 

"Great meet you at the Starbucks across the street at 10:00 am tomorrow." He says, walks to his car, and goes. 

What the hell