First Punishment...

Its been an eternity.
I think i overestimated the corner time. I first saw it as an escape but now, I understand. Its hell on earth. I know my punishment will be even worse, but for me the feeling of guilt is worse. I know it was my fault, he gave me a chance and it wasn't even that big of a deal. I had chances but decided to be stubborn. Why was I like that? All he has been doing was care about me. Something that no one has been doing.

Time passed and felt like hours but I think in reality was like 10 min. I had a lot to think about.

First, I wouldnt be one of those cry babies that wiggles every five seconds, or kicks, and makes it harder for their dom. I was defenetly not doing that.

*NO OFFENSE TO ANY OTHER SUBS OR LITTLES THAT DO THIS. THIS IS JUST A CHARACTER, AND EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT PAIN LEVELS*

I was gonna make him this a easy as possible. Not gonna disobey no more, I was gonna take it like a good little girl. And try my best to not cry or kick. Which I THINK its gonna be easier since i have a higher pain resistance.

Not mentioning that there were already little tears rolling down my face. But obviously I was not gonna let him see that.

About 2-3 minutes go by and I finally hear his voice again. But this time it felt more calm.

"Princess, you can come now." He said

I walk over slowly trying to not show my red eyes. It was more embarrassing for me the fact that I was crying that I was about to get punished. I never really liked crying on front of people. It was one of the worst feelings for me.

When I got to him, he started speaking again. By the way very calmly.

"Baby, please sit here."  He said and patted the sit next to him.

I went ahead and did as he told, still holding my head down to avoid eye contact. As soon as i sat down I wanted to cry and explain everything to him. But I didnt want to disappoint him, so i hold it in.

He grabbed my chin and made me look at him gently, saying "Baby, can you please look at me, dont hide that pretty face of yours form me." I consented, and blushed a little for his comment.

I could see in his eyes, a surprised look at seeing my probably red eyes form earlier.

"Oh baby.." he started but I quickly interrupted with:

" No no, dont worry, im okay, continue, please." I said cleaning any tears form my eyes.

"Look Miranda, im not mad that you didnt tell me what happened or what were you thinking. Im just a little disappointed, or maybe sad that you didnt trust me on it. And I know this may be hard for you since its your first dom/sub relationship, but we both agreed on these rules didnt we? I want you to be able to follow them, and build a healthy relationship toguether." He said and I sat there still without moving a muscle. I expected him to be raging mad at me, I mean I probably would if I was him.

"Uh no no its not that I dont trust you, I do I really do, its just that im really stubborn, and besides its really something really stupid, it isnt worth it." I tried explaining

"First of all no thought of yours is stupid, every little thing you think has a purpose, and is valid. I want you trusting me on those things, even more if they may ruin our day, like right now." He explains and I just nod. I just want to cry, god why cant I just be normal and not a stupid crybaby.

"I know I should have told you, I just didnt want you doing something." I said still trying to hide the fact that I wanted that dress. Its so stupid. And I cant tell him because he would run to get it for me. He has donde more than enough today for me. I dont want him doing more.