Mall date

After yesterday, I left his house and went to mine.

What the hell has just happened? Am I actually considering this? I had always been interested in this, i mean to be totally honest id had this kink since I was 13 but actually doing it? It seemed a whole new level.

We planned on meeting today as I had done all my college work and only needed to work on some project my Math teacher gave me.

Also he gave me his phone number so we have been texting since the morning. We were going to the mall and he was going to pick me up at 5:00. In his own words:  "Be on time, i dont like waiting" So I tried my best to be ready.

I just wore jeans, a nice top, and my converse. It was what I usually wore so I didnt want to stress out so much on that. I made my make up; simple and natural.

Im here princess

                                                    On my way

  I grabbed my purse and tried my best to feel ready for today.

On my way out I saw his jeep and made my way to the front door. "Hi, Derek" I said trying to get on. And not ruining my hair.

"Try again baby" He said, making me look at him with a confused face. Then I realized.
"Good Afternoon, sir"

"Better" he said making a small smile appear in his face. "You look beautiful today"

"Thank you sir"

"Are you ready for today?"

"As ready as ill ever be, sir"

"Then lets get going"

The drive was about 15 minutes long, and he put some music. While im trying to not faint of whats happening right now.

When we got their he looked at me and started talking in his 'serious voice'

"Listen babe, you can buy anything you want. There no limit, unless its something you just want to waste money. I do not tolerate that, I want you to be responsible with money. And besides that I made a set of rules. Ready?"

Wow no limit? Ive never spent more that maybe 50 dollars in a day. Im actually really responsible with money, since little so that wont be a problem.

"Yes sir"

"Okay ill start
- Absolutely no running
- Ask before buying
- Tell me when you get tired. This is important because i dont want you to not enjoy it
- Again be responsible with money
- and be respectful with me, and any other person. If you were to break any of these rules youll first get a warning depending on the conflict, and then if you break it again you will get punished. Understand? Any questions?"

They were to be honest very easy. Not to brag but ive always been like a good girl. Ive never broke a rule without a good reason

"Yes sir, I understand and I have no questions"

"Good girl, lets go"

With that we got out of the car and started walking.