Before We Begin

Hi everyone and welcome to my Harry Potter x Transformers crossover.

So, I'd like to say a few things before you begin reading. Some of these things are as follow:

1. Yes, I did it again where an idea came to my mind and would not leave me alone unless I wrote it down.

2. I haven't found many crossovers like this and the idea sounded interesting.

3. Is this a very out there story? Possibly.

4. This is, as I stated above, a crossover. But, the crossover is going to be a bit of a combination of both Michael Bay's Transformers movies and the animated series Transformers: Armada. Armada being the first series co-produced between the American Hasbro toy company and their Japanese counterpart Takara.

5. Why such a combination? Because I like the Bay Transformers movies, how they were portrayed and designed. As for Armada, because I grew up watching this show religiously. It was one of the better shows in Cartoon Network when I was growing up.

6. Another reason for Armada? Because the Starscream from the Armada series is the best. In my opinion at least. I'm sure there will be people that will agree and disagree as well as not care. I also am choosing this Starscream because, sadly I haven't really sat down and watch other Transformer series. Transformers Prime being the bigger one, were apparently Starscream has been redeemed quite nicely. Point is, my story. My choice.

7. Other characters from Armada are going to be Rad, Carlos and Alexis; along with a few of the Decepticons from the show.

8. Takes place a little after Revenge of The Fallen. Why? Megatron is alive and Optimus has his trailer with the Flight Tech.

9. This is going to be a multi-paring story between Optimus Prime x Alyssa Potter x Starscream. Why an Autobot and a Decepticon with a human? Why not? But mostly these two, because they both have traits of Gryffindor and Slytherin separately. How? Very advanced holoforms, able to interact like any other human can.

10. Will there be Mini-Cons? Mostly mentioning them, but I may add some because, there are WAY too many. I may love the show, but I don't plan to lose my mind. Similar to reason number seven.

11. Don't like the idea? No need to insult. Move along.

12. If you find any grammatical errors and mistakes (which I'm sure you will) comment on them.

13. Critic my writing skills and story, go ahead but be courteous, no need to be aggressive about it or insulting.

I have other stories on my page. Go check them out! If you do, leave a comment on what you think about them and if you like it, give it a vote. It helps me keep going, knowing that you like it.

With that being said, enjoy!

Image Link: https://www.news18.com/news/buzz/pune-scientists-have-found-a-far-away-remote-galaxy-which-even-nasas-hubble-missed-2844893.html