Cybertronians and Departure

"Speech"
'Thought'
~Death Speech~
§Parseltongue§

Killian darkens the room and a projection of some kind appeared before us and I start watching what is being shown.

The projection shows me the void of space and stars before it moves forward at incredible speeds before stopping at, what looks like a metallic sphere in the middle of space.

Before I could ask, Killian speaks.

~This is no ordinary metallic sphere in space, Mistress. This is a planet. A planet by the name of Cybertron. The inhabitants? They are known as Cybertronians, or Autonomous Robots.~

I blink once, twice before my train of thought comes back. "I think I must have misheard, did you say it's a planet where robots live?"

~Indeed Mistress.~

The projection zooms in and I can see the planet's inhabitants and I gasp. These robots are huge! They look to be as tall as a mountain troll, perhaps taller! The planet looks so...alive and clean. The robots interact with one another as a normal human would. They walked about or even flew.

What shocked me even more, was seeing them change into different forms! They were...transforming into vehicles of all sorts. I'm in awe.

"It's...beautiful."

I'm so focused on the projection I miss the small smile on Killian's face before he starts talking again. ~Yes, they are quite amazing. They weren't born as you can probably deduce but created. Their God is known as Primus, and they are created by using The All Spark, also known as The Cube. It is believed Primus is the planet itself. There were two factions, the Autobots and the Decepticons who lived in peace. That peace came to an end when the leader of the Decepticon faction decided he should rule, and others who agreed with him joined him. His name is Megatron.

~Due to this, a war began between the two factions and to this day it is still happening. During this, another faction by the name of Mini-Cons sought to escape the conflict. With the Autobots' help, they boarded a ship to leave the dying planet. However, it didn't go as planned. You see, the Mini-Cons are a sort of power-up for the Autobots and Decepticons, and Megatron wasn't willing to let them escape. An attack by the Decepticons crippled the ship as it flees through a space bridge.

~The ship materializes in Earth's solar system and impacts the moon, breaking in two. One portion of the ship stayed embedded on the Moon, while the other plummeted to the planet below. The Mini-Cons, all locked in pentagonal stasis panels, were scattered across the globe. The ship crashed to Earth and 4 million years pass.~

"Why did this...Megatron wants to rule? Their life was amazing, their planet was beautiful! Now...look at their home!" I point to the projection in anger and sadness. "That war has killed or is killing their home! Their Creator!" I shout as the room shakes from my anger before I put my Occlumency shields in place and take deep breaths. "Now their war found its way to Earth?"

~Yes.~

With a sigh, I close my eyes and lean back on the chair. "Tell me about the factions."

~Very well. You already know a little about the Decepticons and their leader Megatron. He wants to rule over Cybertron and everyone living on it. Anyone who would oppose him would be dealt with. Now on Earth, he plans on enslaving the human race and use them to rebuild his empire.

~The other faction, the Autobots, are the very opposite. They fight to protect and defend the humans as well as their comrades and team members. Their leader is known as Prime. He is just and fair, a great strategist and leader. However, he can be too...nice for his own good and that makes him a danger to everyone else.~