Searching

Teddy and I found a decent restaurant to eat at. They had a kid's menu, but Teddy was still a little too young to eat most of the items. However, the chef was nice enough to steam some veggies and even have a few meatballs made with simple spices and juice.

I ordered some pasta and water. I would have asked for tea, but I didn't see the option on the menu, and I don't believe they know how to actually do a good cuppa.

When the food arrived, I helped Teddy eat, while I slowly ate mine and enjoyed it. Was it the best? Not really but it was good enough for me.

As Teddy ate, I looked over the flyer information on the agencies that sold houses and apartments.

I knew I wanted a house. Something with enough space for Teddy and I, but also enough space and privacy for me to do my own modifications. I only hope there's something like that available, otherwise I may have to just up and buy some bloody land for me to build on.

When we finish, I clean Teddy up and pay as well as leave a tip for the service. Something I learned during my time with mom, is that leaving a tip is basically a must in America.

Taking Teddy in my arms I walk out and look around for a store that sells strollers. Luck is on my side because I find one a few blocks down and buy a really good one for Teddy, because it's both a stroller and a car-seat for him. He looks at it but after putting him in it he smiles and soon falls asleep.

I still have some hours before the businesses close for the day, so I started making my way to the closest one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With Starscream:

"Starscream to Megatron, I'm beginning the scan of Mission City and the surrounding areas."

"Get on with it, Starscream."

Starscream mentally growls. "Standby," and begins to scan the area he was in. His scans weren't picking up anything. "Megatron, my scans aren't detecting--" he stops when he flies over a park and he picks up something. "Wait a second, I'm detecting something. It's too small to identify fully while flying. I'm going to have to land and investigate closer."

"Fine then. Do not report anything you may or may not find. We don't want the Autobot scum to detect you," and he cuts the connection.

"I'll tell you what I find alright..." Starscream says to no one and starts his decent, activating his cloaking device.

He soon finds the location where the reading was the strongest. It seems good luck was on his side when he realizes it's a park with enough area for him to land and hide.

"Hmm, good. No signs of the Autobots and no disgusting earthlings around." He smirks and then lands. Knowing that if he transforms his cloaking will deactivate, he goes into a 'sleep' like state while searching the world web for a few minutes before waking up in his human holoform.

Starscream looks down to his form and, rather than sneering in disgust, raises a brow and tilts his head to the side. His skin was pale but not on the unhealthy side, his human face features are sharp and almost aristocratic, and he looks to be around the mid to late 20 earthling years. But what he approved of the most was his red hair and red eyes.

 But what he approved of the most was his red hair and red eyes