Characters

Name: Aya Green

Name: Aya Green

Age: 17

Height: 5,6

Description: a white bang covering her forehead, short white hair, round light beige face, big turquoise almond-shaped eyes slim arms, small hands, a fit slender body, wide small hips, long legs, and wide waist. She is kind, curious, beautiful, smart, genuine, and brave.

Class: 1-A

Favorite color: white

Likes: Razer, jogging, coloring, reading non-fictional and mystery books, being on time, Carol's honesty, Hal's trickster skills, Kilowog hugs

Dislikes: Astro picking on everyone, 

Bio: She was raised in a happy environment until a car accident happened when she was 12 her parents died. After a year of their passing, she decided she would study hard to get a scholarship and enter Oa College. As years went by, Aya made sure she would get an excellent job to be able to support herself since she was an only child.

 As years went by, Aya made sure she would get an excellent job to be able to support herself since she was an only child

Name: Razer 

Age: 19

Height: 6,1

Description: he has messy short platinum blonde hair, a small square jawline, a white face, and high cheekbones, he also has black marking tattoos from the side of his neck to his stomach and light cerulean sharp eyes. He is kind-hearted, intelligent, sarcastic, tsundere, handsome, generous, and has anger issues but learns to calm down later on.

Class: 1-A 

Favorite colors: Red and blue

Likes: Spending time with Aya, his motorcycle, reading, playing his electric guitar, secretly being kind to everyone, Saint Walker giving him advice, meditating, Professor Ganthet, punching his punching bag to relieve stress.

Dislikes: Atrocitus bullying Aya, Ilana's death, vulnerability, mistreatment towards others, scaring people, crying in front of others.

Bio: Razer was an orphan ever since he was an infant, however, he then, got adopted by a nice couple, and when he was 13 his parents died days after his adoption. But soon in high school, he met his first love Ilanna, the shy but beautiful girl they spent their whole high school year together he even proposed to her on prom night but the death of Illana changed his life forever until, now.

A/N: I wanted to make a human version of them💕😘 in this fanfic and I promise you all. You will love it! Have fun reading.