Minho x FEM!Reader

Again I am just obsessed with writing x Readers now, I promise I will do a male reader one but somhow I have this feeling that not much male is reading this write now. ANYWAYS MEANHOE IS GONNA SASS YOU OUT! ENJOY! Credit: Coffee--writes

-NeverStopRunning

Minho was the most sarcastic asshole you had ever met.

Attractive? Yes. But also a sarcastic asshole.

You were a cook in the Glade. Alongside Frypan, you spent your hours cooking each day, preparing meals for the Gladers to dine on. A simple job and one that didn't require much effort like most of the other jobs but you enjoyed the lingering smell of spices that typically came from the kitchen. Frypan was a fun co-worker as well.

Your final job of the day was always to serve the Gladers dinner. Afterwards you would be able to finally take a seat and eat alongside them. Typically, the task was simple. You gathered the food on their trays, handing it to them as they went down the line. It would have been over in a couple of minutes.

However, Minho always had to be difficult.

You weren't blind to Minho's flirtatious remarks towards you. In fact, you wouldn't have minded indulging in them if he hadn't been so annoying about them. Each time he complimented you, your cheeks would flame up, earning a snicker from Minho. Your face would then go more red but out of a fiery anger. The countless teasing had led you to believe that maybe he didn't like you at all. You could never tell with Minho and that was what bothered you. The flirtatious remarks followed by nothing more than a quick glance your way.

Today, he approached you, a trey in his hand. He wore a smug smirk on his face as you reached over to grab his trey from him. He pulled away quickly, hiding the trey behind his back. You rolled your eyes, "Minho."

"Aww, Y/N, so excited to see me." he teased, watching as you scoffed, "What do you have for me today?"

"Nothing by the looks of it seeing as you won't give me your trey." you retort, attempting once more to reach for his trey. You lean towards him, his arm stretching away from your reach. He chuckled, "Feisty. I like that."

All the Gladers had their eyes on you. They were used to you and Minho's normal bickering. You ignored their stares, the devilishly cute look on Minho's face too tempting to resist, "You won't like it so much when I kick you where the sun doesn't shine."

"Seems like you're cranky too. You should get some more sleep." he stated, "Speaking of sleep I had an interesting dream last night."

You sighed, turning around to shut off the water running in the sink. Your stomach growled in hunger, desperately wanting to take your seat beside Newt at the tables and dig into the chicken tenders you had cooked, "I don't care."

"I think you'll care about this one." he replied, teasingly.

You fought off the urge to seethe at him, "If I listen to your stupid klunk of a dream will you let me serve you so I can go eat?"

Minho nodded, taking a step closer to you. His voice dropped to a low murmur, "I had a dream about you last night..." he said, his eyes mischievously shining. He leaned in closer to you, his lips hovering right by your ear, the action causing you to gulp in surprise, "I'd tell you what happened, but it's way too inappropriate."

You froze, your cheeks burning. He stepped away from you, a large smirk on his face as he went behind the counter, serving himself and walking to sit with the other Runners, sending a wink your way.