Interview with @HoneyJewelz

Hello again!

And welcome to the show where I bring you another amazing and super humorous wattpad writer, HoneyJewelz, the writer of His Nerd Next Door.

I read that book five times and I laughed every time I did😂😂😂😂 seriously you gotta read it, if you haven't.

Before we get into it, I wanna thank you guys for staying with me and this amazing channel. C'mon y'all gotta admit that this channel is pretty amazing 😌😌

Okay! We that being said, let's get right into it!

Remember the code?
Q= Question
A=Answer
C=Comment.

Now, we begin!😌😌🌚

                                ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Q:Fullname

A:Julia Cole

Q: Nickname/Pen name/ Pseudonym.

A: Juls.

Q: Birthdate.

A:  May 16th 2003

Q: Nationality

A: American

Q: Where do you stay?

A: PA

Q: When did you start writing in general?

A: Middle School

Q:  What kind of stories do you write?

A: Teen fiction/ Romance.

Q: When did you start writing on wattpad?

A: I started in middle school.

Q: How many books have you published on wattpad?

A: I've published four books on wattpad.

Q: Your first ever story?

A: His Nerd Next Door.

Q: Your favorite stories out of all the stories you've written.

A: The Chapstick Girl.

Q: Your book(s) - what inspired them?

A: I just like cheesy romance.

Q: Your favorite character in any of your books and which of them do you love the most? Who can you relate with most?

A: Julie.

C: I thought you'd say that. . .XD.

Q: What inspires you to write.

A: I like to write for myself.

Q: What do you hope to achieve through your writing?

A: Better writing skills.

Q: Do you have any favorite wattpad and non-wattpad writer(s)?

A: Yes.

Q: Any favorite wattpad books and non-wattpad books?

A: Currently, my favorite book is Lilah.

Q: How'd you cope with writer's block?

A: Give it time. . .

RANDOM QUESTIONS . . .

Q: Where do/did you school and what course are/did you currently studying/study?

A: I am in college and I'm studying neuroscience.

Q: Would you rather have tea or coffee?

A: Tea.

Q: Favorite food.

A: Chinese food (orange chicken and Lo Mein)

Q: Favorite Song(s) and Musician (s)

A: Doja Cat and BTS.

Q: Other Hobbies

A: Painting.

Q: If you had the power to change one thing about the world right now, what would it be?

A: I'd like the world to be free of violence.

Q: What do you have to say to other writers out there?

A: Just be yourself. As cliche as it sounds, writing comes from the heart.

C: Okay. Thank you so much for letting me interview you, Julia! It means a lot to me!

                   <<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>

Julia is a writer that gives life to words, making them seem so real. Her stories are super relatable and so are her characters. Seriously. Every one of them is a part of my (fictional) life. . .lmaoo. For real. And I can't but mention what an amazing sense of humor she's got. Geez, she's so funny😂😂😂😂 I've mentioned before that I read His Nerd Next Door five times and I laughed so hard each time I did.😂😂😂

Julia always puts a smile on people's faces with her words, while passing across her message - one thing that makes her style so unique.

With her writing, she makes herself happy; makes people happy, makes us happy and she has a place  of love in the hearts of every single one of her readers.

Apart from His Nerd Next Door, she has other books in the same series - The Bad Boy Boxer Series (TBBS) and they are: When We Crashed, The Chapstick Girl, Short Stories and the soon-to-be-released, Helmets and Heels.

I'm really excited and patiently (not really. . .lmaooo, I'm anxiously) waiting for the start of the of the next book and I'm sure y'all are excited too!

Y'all should expect more good stuff from Julia! She's brilliant! And she's got a lotta stuff for the world.

Once again, thank y'all for watching today's show! God bless you!

It's okay to vote and Comment, please do that.

Don't forget, if you're interested in an interview with me as an upcoming writer, don't hesitate to send me a dm, okay?

I'll post Julia's quote after I conclude.😌

Another update with an amazing writer will be up soon, fam!!! Anticipate!!!

I love you guys ❤️❤️❤️

~Ife🥰❣️

                     <<<<<<<<<< >>>>>>>>>