Interview with @StardustWendy

Yooo!

What's popping people?!

How are you??

And me? I'm doing great too! As usual, I'd like to thank each and every one of you for your participation 😩🥺🥺 It's the whole energy for mee! And wow, this book - show- has almost 2k views. Omoo😩 it's doing me like film. Thank you guys so much!

Um. . .moving on:

I'm super excited to drop this next interview and it's with Wendy!!!

Everybody say "Wendy!!!"

LMAOOO 😂 For some reason, I just like the name🌚

So let's welcome the writer of Signed Karma Stardust_Wendy

Y'all know the code:

Q=Question.
A=Answer.
C= Comment.

                           💜🤍💜🤍💜

Q: Fullname.

A: My full name is Chinwe Charis Christopher. 👀 But most people just prefer to call me Wendy cause it's easier to remember and I've stuck with it. 😌

C: Oh, really?? 👀Wow...I didn't see this coming.

C: 😂😂😂

Q: Next question: Nickname/pen name/ pseudonym.

A: My nickname is Wendy, obviously. My pen is Stardust Wendy. 😊

Q: Age/Birthdate.

A: I just celebrated my birthday recently, I clocked a year younger. 😌😂

7th October; save the date.

(Um. . .👀 Uh, it's not recent again oh😁😂 sorry guys.)

Q: Nationality and state of Origin.

A: Nigerian -  Imo State.

Q: Where do you stay?

A: Currently, I stay in Abuja. 😊

Q: When did you start writing in general?

A: For a lot of writers, they don't remember that moment. But for me, it was a clear as day.

I picked up my pen to start writing in my Primary 4 when I was just 9 years old. It was in class and after an interesting conversation with my primary school best friend, I decided to start writing and since then, I've never stopped.

C: Whoa. . . amazing.

Q: Why do you write?

A: Because I simply can not stop myself from writing. It's like a first instinct to me whenever I feel down or angry or even happy.

It's one thing I've been good at and it allows me to be a god. It gives me the power to create worlds of my own and build varieties of people. It lets me express myself through the experiences of these characters and when spoken words fail me, I can always turn to my pen to execute the justice that I feel.

I write because I want to be heard and because I can't stop myself from doing so.

C: Wooow🥺🥺

Q: When did you start writing on wattpad?

A: Just last year oh. I used to write on one website (Quotev) before. But ever since I discovered wattpad, it's been my home.