🧨𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓈?!🧨

Whoopssss sorry</3

Quackity has never been so happy, He's been with Wilbur and having a good time before one night. Quackity and Wilbur were cuddling before they heard a BOOM. Quackity got up fast as with Wilbur, They got out of bed and walked to where the boom was.

"Oh shit." Quackity mumbled seeing..

Glatt.

"Is that my sugar sweet pumpkin?!" Glatt yelled out as he coughed, Wilbur grabbed Quackity and held him close to his body. "no Schlatt" Quackity said as he holds onto Wilbur.

"What the fUck?" Glatt sounded mad seeing Wilbur holding Quackity as he drinks his beer and coughs. "Leave Glatt before I get Ghostbur on your ass" Wilbur spoke up, Quackity was confused, he thought Ghostbur was dead fully.

"What do you m-" Quackity was cut off by Wilbur kissing him, Of course Quackity kisses back but was still confused as Glatt disappeared in thin air.

"Are you gonna explain?" Quackity said to wilbur, "Ghostbur isn't really in limbo, Really, Me, Ghostbur and Alivebur are brothers, we can control each others bodies, Come back and whatever" Wilbur spoke up

"BROTHERS?!" Quackity yelled out seeing that he hooked up with the bur brothers. "Yeah" Wilbur said as he held Quackity close still.

Quackity was blushing very red but, snuggled Wilbur as he yawned wagging his duck tail "Bed time ducky" Wilbur said as he picked up Quackity to get to bed again.
🧨