💔𝐹𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝑀𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒰𝓅💙

IM BACKKKKKKK🤭

Let's say Wilbur has been going a bit too crazy these days. Wilbur blew up the Las Nevadas Sign. "Wilbur!?" Quackity yelled out as he ran outside to see his own country's sign is half gone. "What the fuck did you do.?!" Quackity yells out as he grabs Wilbur's coat tight while Wilbur laughs insanely.

"You could have made my country end up like L'Manburg!" Quackity yells at Wilbur which got Wilbur's attention. Wilbur grabbed Quackity's wrists tight hurting Quackity's wrists. "Don't ever compare my unfinished nation to your own finished country." Wilbur growls out as he threw Quackity low since he was gripping to Quackity's wrists.

Quackity was hella mad at Wilbur. But once he moved his wrists, He whines. "fucking bitch.." Quackity mumbles as he sucks in the pain and went back to his house.

Quackity wrapped his wrist with a piece of cloth while he continues to do his paper work.

Time: 5:00PM

Wilbur came home..He seemed to calm down, He probably took his pills now..Wilbur remembered what he did. He fixed Quackity's sign before coming home. But when he came home, He had gifts for Quackity.

Quackity heard a knock on his office door "Come in!" Quackity yells out as he sees Wilbur open the door slowly with..

Flowers,Duck stuffies,candy, and a baby duck.

Quackity laughs softly as Wilbur smiles softly and walked to Quackity's desk.

"Hello Lovely" Wilbur says in a low soft tone as he hands the stuff to Quackity making Quackity smile and laugh softly.

"You're so sweet" Quackity mumbles as he looks at the flowers and the other things. "thank you.." Quackity says softly as he puts the stuff down on his desk, Walks to Wilbur and hugs him tightly. Wilbur wrapped his arm around Quackity's waist pulling him closer then his other arm around Quackity's back.

"You're welcome Lovely, I'm sorry for what I did earlier, That was bullshit of me" Wilbur proves as he gets a hold of Quackity's chin looking into Quackity's eyes. Quackity smiles softly letting Wilbur know he forgives him.

Wilbur leans down and kisses Quackity softly and gentle on the lips.
Quackity kisses back the gentle and soft kiss feeling very loved.
💙🧨