❤️𝐹𝓊𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔☺️

SMUT OMG😱

As Wilbur was thinking of how much he could do to Quackity's ass and body last night, He was so hard in the morning but Quackity was working. "ugh." Wilbur growled as he went to Quackity's office

"ducky, Can I do something?" Wilbur asks
"Yeah sure, What's up Wil?" Quackity asks before getting picked up by Wilbur, He was surprised and shocked as he saw they were in the bedroom "Wil?!" Quackity lowkey Kinda moans out as he was thrown on the bed.

Wilbur leans on top of Quackity as he was kissing, biting and sucking on Quackity's neck as Quackity was moaning and groaning "Are you horny?!" Quackity moans out, Wilbur pins Quackity down as he strips Quackity by his own hands "What do you think~?" Wilbur growled in a deep low sexy voice.

As Quackity and Wilbur were stripping, Wilbur asks for consent and if Quackity needed prep, Quackity nodded that Wilbur has his consent "No prep dumbass" Quackity mumbled as he was tied up to the bed with his ass facing Wilbur.
Wilbur chucked as he was on top on Quackity as he runs his hands on Quackity's back to his thighs, gripping tight as he slammed right into Quackity causing Quackity to moan loudly.

Wilbur continued fucking Quackity hard as Quackity started whimpering. Skin clapping, His ass very red as Quackity was getting closer to his climax "Wilbur~!" Quackity moaned out before cumming as he breathes heavy.
Wilbur chuckled as he continued slamming into Quackity as he came deep inside Quackity as he pulled out seeing his cum drop from Quackity's hole

"How was that after not having this in a while~?"

"Fuck off Wilbur..~" Quackity mumbled as Wilbur untied him and Quackity just layed down breathing heavy tired

"now now ducky, We gotta give you a bath" Wilbur said as Quackity quacks at him
🧨