1. meet

This chapter is a bit boring and short because it is only about how sidneet meet.
Let's start

First day of college, Avneet is getting ready in her home..
Avneet's POV
Finally, the first day of college. I hope I don't get bullied in college like I used to get in my old school.
POV end
She goes to the college. She enters the college. There was a statue of god in the entrance. She started praying to god, her eyes are closed.
Avneet in mind "I hope everything goes well"
A boy comes there and sees her praying to god and he fell in love with that girl. He was staring her. Avneet opened her eyes and saw the boy. She was staring him. They had an eyelock for 5 minutes. Then a cat meowed. Avneet screamed in a small voice (I dont what a screaming in small voice is😂)
The boy was 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇
Siddharth: What happen?
Avneet: Theres a cat here! 𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐒!!!!
Siddharth started laughing: Haahha😂
Avneet: Why are you laughing!!!
Siddharth: First, Why are you scared of cats, Second, Theres no cat here its my ringtone😂
Avneet: 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓!!!!
Siddharth: Yea!
Bell rings ting ting ting
Siddharth: Anyways its class time lets go
Avneet: Ya ill scream at you later
Siddharth:😂
On the way, going they asked each other about each other like name, age, address, interests, etc...
and while they were just walking Avneet fell in love with Siddharth😳 she stopped siddharth and put her hand forward to shake hands and said "bestfriends?"
he shaked hand back and said "yes bestfriends"
They go to class...

Can a girl and a boy only stay as bestfriends for long?
I know it was a boring chapter but ill make other chapters from now more interesting. Anyways, ty for reading!
Meet you in next chapter!