2. first date

I tried to make this more better and interesting than the meet😁
Let's start

They are in class and its boring science class. Its in the middle of class and sidneet r talking with each other and not paying attention.
Professor: Ok avneet answer this question.
He turns in the board to write the question but siddharth is staring him. The proffesor was going to ask a really hard question but he is scared of siddharth. So he asked her'
Is oxygen a gas?
Everyone and avneet is confused because it was a really silly question. Avneet answered 'yes'
Ptoffesion: Ok sit.. She is still really really confused but she forgot that thing.
Bell rings ting ting... finally the boring science class is over and everyone goes out of the class. Avneet was also going but siddharth stopped her.
Avneet: what happen?
Siddharth: actually i..i....i wanted to ask you for a date!
Avneet: date as a?
Siddharth: ofcourse date as a friend!
Avneet: ohhhh uhh ok what time?
Sidharth: after college?
Avneet: ok, she gives a smile😊
All classes finish and siddharth went to avneet
"come sit in my bike"
They reach their destination!

i wanted to ask you for a date!Avneet: date as a?Siddharth: ofcourse date as a friend!Avneet: ohhhh uhh ok what time?Sidharth: after college?Avneet: ok, she gives a smile😊All classes finish and siddharth went to avneet"come sit in my bike"They re...

"Avu come sit"
Avneet and siddharth sit on the couch.
Avneet: wowww this place is beautifulll, i love itt!!
Siddharth: really?
Avneet: yeaaaa!
Siddharth: lets order food
Avneet: ill order xyz and xyz
Siddharth: ok WAITERR!! Our order is xyzxyzxyzxyz
Waiter "ok" and he went
They both are smiling..

.................................
(Awkward Silence)

New chapter coming soon!!