5. romance or more?

(bold ones are mature)
Hehe😁 today I'm in a mood😳😁
Lets just start

Siddharth was sleeping by hugging her tightly and squeezing her breasts and he turns her to his side and starts kissing her soft lips and avneet suddenly wakes up because she feels that and screams "aahhhhh leavee meee"
Sidd stops kissing and he holds her wrist and throws her on the bed and opens his shirt and starts kissing her waist she was wearing a croptop then he slowly opens her croptop avneet is still screaming "help me help me" and trying to push him. Sidd got irritated and brought handcuffs and handcuffed her hands so that she cant push him. And starts kissing her lips again but hardly this time. She is still trying to scream. Now siddharth slowly stopped kissing and unhooked her bra. avneet screamed loudly but the room was sound proof. Siddharth started kissing her soft breasts avneet screamed "siddharth stop i thought you were good"
He didn't respond. He is still kissing her breasts he stops and carries her in a bridal way and makes her stand and back hugs her and starts squeezing her breast again and he starts playing with her nipples. Now he pins her to the wall and starts sucking her nipples. Avneet cant even scream. It is paining. She tries to push him but he is strong so she failed. Now sidd finally stopped and brought a medicine and forcefully fed it to avneet so that she doesn't remember anything that sidd just did. She eats it.

avneet: i thought we slept?
siddharth: but u waked up to drink water and screamed because u saw a cockroach and i woke up!
avneet: oh ok then lets sleep..
siddharth: yea goodnight "Love You"
avneet: goodnight love u too!!

they both slept

See i told you i was in a mood😁 I hope u liked it😉 Bye!!