2

Welcome to a new chapter , I hope you like it.

The people of liyue and mondstadt were all still looking at lumine who was sweating quite a bit expecting answers.

Lumine : please guys, I can't say anything.

Ganyu : please travelor,  we want to know why my lord faked his death.

Lumine : I can't because I ...I SIGNED A CONTRACT NOT TO SAY ANYTHING.

Paimon : paimon doesn't remember ...
She was suddenly hit by childe and went to sleep.

Lumine : so you see unless I want to suffer the wrath of the rock, I can't say anything.

This made everyone sigh and back off.

Ningguang: very well travelor,  we can't force you knowing that you would pay the price.

Xiao : but why would lord morax not tell any of the adepti, could he have planned something that he does not want to involve us in ?

Keqing suddenly woke up startled.

Keqing : I just had the most ridiculous dream, rex lapis was alive and he is the funeral consultant.
She looked around and saw that she wasn't in her room but in a theater.

Keqing: IT WASN'T  A DREAM.

Yanfei : nope , the old man is still alive.

Many gasped at her disrespect to the geo archon.

Licai ( scandalized) : how can you disrespect the lord of geo like that ?

Yanfei : relax, he used to take care of me when I was little.
Taking out a picture and showing it to everyone

Keqing : why would he take care of you ? (Gasp ) don't tell me you are his daughter

Murmurs began to spread between the humans in liyue.

Ganyu / xiao / adepti : NO WAY/IMPOSSIBLE/ NOT EVEN IN YOUR DREAMS.

Yanfei : no I am a half adeptus, he would visit my dad sometimes and talk and would play with me sometimes.

Hu tao : who knew he was good with kids ?

Ganyu : yeah good with kids
With a sweat drop remembering the past.

Flashback

Morax : remember xioa murder is good

Guizhong: morax NO, STOP TEACHING THE KIDS BAD THINGS.

END OF FLASHBACK

Before anyone else can say anything the screen flashed and on it barbatos was written on it.

Victoria : how fortunate,  it would seem that the next showing is about lord barbatos.

Barbara : isn' t that great jean, we will get to know more about lord barbatos.