𝙬𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠..

𝗡𝗢𝗔𝗛 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗪 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗥 𝗔𝗥𝗠𝗦 𝗨𝗣 𝗜𝗡 𝗗𝗘𝗙𝗘𝗡𝗦𝗘, "I'm kidding! It was a joke"

Cece just cut them off, "those glasses are the key to our escape!"

404 looked at them "in all the possibilities I have the glasses on, so I guess I have to keep them on.."

"So what do we do!" Noah sighed. The trio really had to get out of there.

Cece answered 404 "well the glasses are helpful and you got them, so-"

"Wait! Let's see if it's anything else that's useful here" Noah cut her off. Cece crossed her arms and mumbled curse words.

404 continued to check out their possibilities "In the one where we all escape we have to let the dick in the room and then start attacking it, but only from a far distance only! So no close combat."

Cece was looking around in the pile of weapons and accessories to find something to help them even more.

"GUYS- I SEE A WHITE BANDANA THING ON THE END OF VENT, WHERE ITS BROKEN!" Cece exclaimed.

Noah still hadn't gotten over what 404 and looked at them as if they're insane, like fighting the damn dick? That was NOT on Noah's bucketlist, "NO PLEASE, I DONT WANNA CUM TO DEATH!"

404 disregarded what Noah said and looked at Cece "GET THE BANDANA"

Cece jumps and grabs onto it, she manages to catch it and shouts "I GOT IT!"

Nodding 404 went up to Cece, "See if it does anything like the glasses did!"

Cece was unsure about putting it on, so prioritizing her friends first, she turned to Noah "Do you wanna try it on?"

Noah looked at the bandana "Uhm, sure fuck it" and they took it and put it on, "WOW"

The other two looked at each other and then at Noah, "What is it-?"

Cece looked ecstatic, if the bandana could help them they can get out faster and live.

A confused Noah looked at the others, "Everything looks fake.. like a drawing.."

Furrowing her eyebrows Cece asked if Noah sees anything special.

"Uhm, is there like a pencil anywhere?"

404 picks up a old, chewn gray pencil and hands it to Noah. Noah thinks for a little while and then draws a knife, suddenly an actual knife appears in Noah's hands.

"There! Now I have a weapon"

In pure jealousy the 17 year old girl looks at her friends, envious that her best friends got cool gadgets to use, but of course she wouldn't dare say anything about it. She just wanted the best for her friends, and if that meant they got cool accessories to protect themselves with, then so be it.