𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗗𝗦 woke Cece up from her slumber, "what the actual fuck? What time is it?"

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗗𝗦 woke Cece up from her slumber, "what the actual fuck? What time is it?". She picked up her phone from her nightstand and went onto discord, she had recently started being active in a server on there. She had gotten 2 new friends, Noah and 404, they had gotten pretty close the last few days.

Anyways, Hailey had sent some stupid shit about clays angry cock again, "What the hell Hailey HAHAH". Noah and 404 joined in on the joke and they were talking about the cock growling.

Suddenly everything turned black. When the trio got their sight back, they were in a room. Noah, 404 and Cece, they were all stuck.

"What the fuck"

Cece looks at Noah, "you okay Noah?"

"Cece, does it look like I'm fine?!".

"Obviously not Noah, but what can we-" growling could be heard in the distance.

"g-guys-" 404 said, while looking in the direction of where the growling could be heard.

"I think we jinxed ourselves and we're now going to be fucking chased by AN ANGRY COCK!" Cece threw her arms up in anger. 404 had already gone towards the sound (FOR SOME DUMBASS REASON).

Noah and Cece looked at each other "are we gonna help them?" They looked at Cece while she said that.

"No, I think they'll manage" Noah said.

"Fine.."

Screams could be heard, "HELP GUYS, HELP ITS COMING AFTER ME! GUYSSSS!!" 404's screams almost shattered glass.

Cece looked at the running 404 "HIDE, GO HIDE SOMEWHERE"

"ALRIGHT" 404 found a hiding spot, and so did Noah and Cece.

"guys... guys" 404 whispered to the two others, "help me please".

Cece turned her head and looked towards 404's hiding spot, "shit, it is right outside your hiding spot 404"

"HELP ME PLEASE, IM SCARED" they whisper-shouted.

"SHHH, don't get make so much sound please" Cece looked towards Noah and nodded.

Cece peeked out again and saw the cock turning and going, "you can come out now 404"

With a heavy sigh they came out from their hiding spot, "That was scary as hell".

Noah looked at 404, "tell me about it-"

Cece put her hands infront of their faces, "We need to get out of here, fast" the two others nodded at her words.

They started looking around, looking for something or somewhere they can go.

HOLY SHIT GUYS HAHAHA WHAT IS THIS?!  HAVE FUN READING THIS SHIT