𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙘𝙠

𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗗 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚, well

𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗗 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚, well.. just running and dodging.

But the trio just couldn't take out the cock, it was talking AND chasing 3 teenagers. Like what the hell?! But anyways, they were on their way and....

....They were walking for a really long time.

After a good while Noah found a hole in the floor, "GUYS I FOUND AN ESCAPE, THIS HOLE IN THE FLOOR CAN GET US OUT!"

Cece looked flabbergasted, "BITCH DO U THINK I WILL FIT IN THAT HOLE?! YOU THINK IM SKINNNYY??!!"

Noah looked at the two others, "CAN ANYONE FIT IN THE HOLE?!"

404 shouted back "I CANT FIT IN THE HOLE, MY ASS IS TOO FAT!"

Cece joined in the screaming "WE'RE ALL TOO THICK DAMMIT!"

Noah got a little down "OK THEN NEVERMIND, I DIDNT FIND A WAY OUT"

404 started screaming louder "THE GROWLING IS GETTING LOUDER AND CLOSER, GUYS HELP!!"

Cece looked around in distress "UP THERE! I SEE A VENT IN THE ROOF"

Noah glared at Cece "IM TOO SHORT, I CANT REACH IT"

While 404 was screaming more, "THE COCK ALMOST TOUCHED ME AHHHGH, PLEASE GET US OUT!"

Cece was looking around for a ladder, while Noah and 404 were talking about how tall the room were, Cece popped into the convo and said "I can almost reach it and I'm 5'8-"

Noah came up with the idea of a human ladder, so they did that BUT it went a little wrong.

Cece was at the bottom, 404 was on Cece's shoulders and Noah was to be the first one to climb, and then pull the others up, here's how it went:

"DUDE, YOU JUST KICKED MY EAR!"

"Sorry Cece!!"

"You kicked my face but I'm fine!"

"ITS HARD TO CLIMB UP PEOPLE YOU KNOW!"

404 then felt something run down their nose, "Oh shit, my nose is bleeding-"

Noah had gotten up and in the vent, they stretched their arm down to help the other two up. "Okay, now give me your arm, ONE AT A TIME!"

Cece looked at 404 and beckoned for them to go up first.

Noah grabbed 404's arm and lifted them up, "GODDAMN HOW THE FUCK DID YOU  LIFT ME!"

Noah smirked and winked at 404, "I told you I'm strong"

404 threw their arms in the air and said "STRONG NOAH!"

Noah laughed and shook their head, "Okay Cece, your turn!"